What are the best new PC THIRD person games?

Most Helpful Guy

• It begins and ends with the Uncharted franchise. If you haven't played Uncharted 4 yet, it's the best game of the generation by a long shot, and one of the best ever created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3pYbbA1kfk

That being said, The Division is great, too, and MGSV is absolutely fantastic (though the story took a tragic back seat in this new more open formula). Also, while it's not a third-person "shooter," I've always loved the inFamous games... you might want to look into those.

• Yeah, sorry, all those aren't on PC, but it just means you have to get a PS4, obviously. :P

• Actually all of the Uncharted games and The Division are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I prefer older 3rd person games like Resident Evil and Tomb Raider, but there are some of the new games I really like, the best example is Assassin's Creed Syndicate: static9.cdn.ubi.com/.../acs-gi-bg1-new.jpg

• Consider Dark Souls 3 or any other entry in the series. While the learning curve can be tremendously steep, the game can be incredibly rewarding. The games are so finely tuned and allow for seriously precise input that you truly feel accomplished as your skill grows and as you progress further. The only caveat is that you WILL need a controller to play.

• Well if you want ''New Games'' fo real, I dont have any idea since I dont have powerful PC, but I can still give you some advices.

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, this game is very excited for me, it was released on 2011 but it still has great graphics and its still one of most played games. Its a fantasy game and its very alike to Lord Of The Rings. Its map is very big, I play this game for years and I couldn't unlock all of places at all. It also has a lot of mods and they make game even more playable & good. If you didn't play it just start it.

GTA V, its graphics, missions, online gaming everything is perfect. If you didn't play it just start it.

You can also try Assassins Creed, I support you to play it from the beginning ( From Assassins Creed 1 to last one ) so you can understand the scenerio and it will be better.

Thats all for now :D

• I like rpg than shooting games , final fantasy 14 realm reborn
    scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...53437443_n.jpg

• Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
    Witcher 3 is still good
    Hitman was fun to a point

And DOOM
    I don't care if it's an FPS, it's TOO FUN!!!

The Division sucked. Gun based RPGs are stoopid if you can't headshot kill anyone.

• rise of the tomb raider is my fave so far which im going to play in a few minutes.

• i like first person games like dead island and l4d, l4d2
    though i like third person games like dead rising i personally hate resident evil though

• Yeah that game you put the picture of

• I dunno, MGS5?

• have you tried playing witcher 3 ?

• Super Mario 64
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask

• You're 27, why are you playing video games? You should be married and having your first children by now.

• hey the division. Is that out as yet?

• Batman Arkham knight tbh.

• Stopped playing games two years back due to hardware issues.
    Just here for the responses though.

• Does world of warcraft count? Lol

• I didn't know third person was still in?

• Witcher 3.

What Girls Said 0