Which Nirvana song do you like more and how did you first hear it Come As You Are or in Bloom?

Which Nirvana song do you like more and when and how did you first hear it?

*In Bloom
I first heard Come As You Are on the radio (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is Rape me and come as you are. XD

I think I first heard come as you are thanks to my boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• both are great songs. but i think i prefer come as you are. i like how it builds the base line is great and the echoing guitar effect is cool

i still tune my e string on my guitar to the baseline of the song... in bloom is an awesome too though

• Agreed how did you first hear both those songs?

• agree.
      polly, lithium, heart shaped box are a few of my faves

• I love the Heart Shaped Box video its perfect I wish they got to do more videos

What Girls Said 3

• Man who sold the world and Heart shaped box. Heard it because my dad had a bunch of Nirvana CDs that he played in the car.

• The songs I said were Come As You Are and In Bloom but cool (:

• I can't really answer. Cause I love all their music. I 1st heard it from my mom when I was 8.

• Did your mom play it on their Album or did she play it on the radio for you? (:

• My fave is rape me ( odd name but ) and heart shaped box

I heard it by searching on youtube and wanting to know more about Kurt ! :)

• That's cool but the question was about Come As You Are and In Bloom

• Haha they sure are :)

by the way im listening to Nirvana right now >.<

• Awesome (:

What Guys Said 8

• I heard In Bloom First. Basically, Smells Like Teen Spirit came out as the first single and pretty much swept the nation, I'm not sure I've ever heard a song overplayed like that one... although it wasn't really OVERplayed, because everyone still wanted to hear it, haha. Anyway, Teen Spirit was out for a few weeks all over the radio and MTV before the album dropped. So I bought the album one of the first days it was out, Teen Spirit was track #1, and In Bloom was second, so I just heard it naturally first, and if I'm not mistaken, the third song was Come As You Are, so I heard them the first time in that order👍 Heard In Bloom was originally going to be the debut single, but I think I remember Come As You Are and maybe Lithium came out with videos first. In Bloom is probably my favorite video of theirs, with the old Ed Sullivan Show shit with the crowd from that famous Beatles performance going nuts while the band is looking all straight-laced and 1960s, haha👌

• Awesome and I love the music videos for Come As You Are and In Bloom the most out of the whole Nevermind Album (:

• Between those two, probably In Bloom.

I first heard it on the radio when it was new. God, I miss those days.

• The 90s were awesome I wish I got to grow up more in the 90s

• I liked Come as You Are (Karaoke favorite). I heard it when I was in junior high school when it first came out, I think. I might have heard it the very first time on MTV watching music videos. Also like Lithium.

• Lithium is better then both

• I don't care for Nirvana, but between those two, I prefer Come As You Are. My older brother made an attempt at learning to play guitar when I first started playing. He asked me to learn to play it and then attempted it himself.

• come as you are

• I like In Bloom, it's so good!!!

• Smells Like Teen Spirit. First heard it years in a phenobarbital induced stupor, sick with the flu. Still as fresh as ever,

• The question was between Come As You Are and In Bloom D:

• You weren't even born yet

• In the past year in a half I've heard that song multiple times