What's the funniest thing you have seen in a video game?

For me 2 things happened and it was in skyrim. The first was some dead chick that was halfway stuck in a table, upside down, with her legs waving around like crazy. The 2nded happened a couple of days ago which I tried this new follower that only spoke japanese (it was hilarious). I tried that marriage thing with him and right before the dudes finished talking. He gave me a funny smile and ran out of the building. Then I couldn't find him at all afterwards. XD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That happened to me or that I've ever seen?

To me, I was on a bike in GTA and I went flying off (from hitting a car), sailed over a bridge and hit something like the 30th floor of a skyscraper! I flew for a loooooooong time haha. Otherwise it was when I got annoyed after losing poker in Red Dead Redemption, exited the poker game and went to do a close up execution. Unfortunately, I had the shotgun loaded and it was hilarious haha

Videos, there's two favourites I like, again GTA. One is Trevor going to a woman and saying "My name's Trevor, what's yours?" and she woman just jumps and backflips into the sea! The other is when you meet Trevor and he asks to go for a drink. You deny. He gets in his car and drives straight into a petrol station and explodes lol.

What Guys Said 17

• Funniest was in Die By The Sword, an ancient PC game in which you controlled your character swinging their weapon with the mouse. I honestly thought I was going to rupture something and die during a match with my friends in a LAN cafe: I was the normal armoured knight and I remember having limbs chopped off, and hopping furiously towards my friend (an ogre) trying to finish him off only to be knocked flying again by his club.

Second, during the final part of the mission where you save Zimos the Autotune Pimp from sex slavery in Saint's Row 3. As NSFW as you can get on this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usT-zMPoyxs

Third place was being a personal bodyguard in Saint's Row 2... the crazed fans clobbering their favourite celebrity over the head with baseball bats while screaming 'SIGN MY BOOB" and your mission is to drag them away and throw them into jet engines or garbage trucks.

• Gotta love skyrim glitches. Here's one that happened to me in the game: I had a weapon enchanted with paralysis. I swung at a Falmer just as he lunged at me. I paralyzed him but because of his momentum I guess he kept on going, spinning around on the floor like he was break-dancing. It happened several other times with different enemies too. Give it a try.

Here's some pictures of something that happened to me at Fort Dawnguard. Part of the floor disappeared and I went into the water. I swam to the bottom then went into freefall until the game somehow teleported me back to the entrance, so I could continue in an infinite loop. During the freefall I could look up through the castle.
    scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...808569_n.jpg

scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...695838_n.jpg

• It's a small thing, but I remember in MGS5 escorting a bunch of slave kids from a compound. They all ran ahead of me save for one who had broken legs and needed to be carried. An enemy soldier spotted the kids running past and it went into slow mo, and he had a helmet on so I couldn't nail him with a tranquiliser.
    I needed to act before he shot the kids.
    Within an instant I THREW THE KID I WAS CARRYING AT HIM. That knocked him flat on his back, and I kicked him until he was knocked out before picking the kid back up and running off to Pequod :P

• The face of a character on Mount & Blade Warband online. I still laugh when I remember how messed up it was xD

• Apparently in Halo 3, if you hang around in certain area long enough, you'll hear dialog between characters from Red vs. Blue.

• yeah they had man secret hiding spot glithces as well as glitches in forge mode.

• LOL that is funny I always find it funny when in a video game you will like glitch and float in the air or another classic is when you become attached to something else in the game that is not supposed to happen for example your an action shooter as the main character and your gun becomes stuck to a plate in the game or your head becomes stuck to a mop or something else in the game XD

• Glitches from fifa 16 : D
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4MBcGrUdOk

• i've played this game 2 or 3 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iol617kOmS0

• Lol probably like Madden on the N64 where the ball would go through the defender lol

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIECTOX7wXM
    "Santa Claus"-William J Blazkowicz

• This line in a game lampshade hanging the plot being very abstruse:
    "Not even some poorly translated porno game would have such a convenient plot" I was just "WTF?" by the way. this was the translated version which made it even funnier xD

• Intentionally, GTA Online. Just everything about playing with friends is hilarious. Unintentionally, Halo's physics

• I would say got a double kill with a grandad in black ops 3 I wasn't aware of the 2 enemies.

• Witcher 3 sitting in a boat near Novigrad then suddenly being launched 50+ feet in the air and falling back beside the boat I just left.

• Lydia in Skyrim... I mean come on, she's a joke that writes itself. xD

• Not sure

• ... daphuq?

• It was a follower mod that I thought was funny how the text is in English but the dude spoke japanese. Then the running away glitch was funny as hell and didn't expect that, which was even better with the funny smile as he left. :D

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't seen a whole lot of glitches, but in Burnout 3, I got a single takedown that somehow became a chain reaction with perfect timing. The car I wrecked pinballed into another, which spread to three more. Turned into a five car wreck.