Which video game company do you prefer the most for video game exclusives and video game systems, Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft?

• Sony
  • Nintendo
  • Microsoft
  • Sony and Nintendo (tied)
  • Sony and Microsoft (tied)
  • Microsoft and Nintendo (tied)
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Sony and Nintendo has by far the best games. Nintendo has a few series that always come out quality and Sony has a lot of hit&miss, but those which hit are always of high quality.

Microsoft has too much trivial games that are decent, but not oustanding.

• The only two exclusive game frachise I like from Xbox/Microsoft are Halo and Gears of War but even then, Halo has been turning into crap since Halo 4.

What Girls Said 2

• Going with sony here

• I'd say sony

What Guys Said 6

• Nintendo. Their system exclusives are pretty consistent, and great. Not just Mario and Zelda, but Pokemon and Animal Crossing and all the other titles that capture your imagination. Have you tried the MySims games on other platforms? It's EA's attempt to rip off Animal Crossing and it lacks any of the magic or compulsion whatsoever.

Microsoft's exclusives? I loved Gears of War, I really enjoyed Halo, but they just aren't system sellers to me.

Sony's I have less experience of. I'd love to try Last of Us and all the recent output by Quantic Dream, but again, those aren't system sellers for me either.

• I see that you aren't a big fan of cinematic action adventure games like many of Sony's exclusives like The Last of Us. Everyone has different gaming taste, which is what makes us all unique and different.

• My problem with those is you play them once and then you're done. Like I played Tomb Raider, which has sadly become too cinematic in my opinion, and the only thing really keeping me going was the story. At the same time, though, the story was the reason the game wasn't enjoyable, because the fun and exciting combat was constantly being interrupted by cutscenes, QTEs and just Lara grunting/gazing in shock at events around her.

• You know what? Your last comment reminds me of a statement coming from one of Nintendo's most creative and talented minds in the gaming industry, Shigeru Miyamoto. Miyamoto once stated that while it's great for games to have some cinematic story, games shouldn't be too cinematic to the point of it losing balance between gameplay and great cinematic story cutscenes.

www.ign.com/.../miyamoto-shares-his-thoughts-on-cinematic-games-nintendos-strategy

• Sony has the best exclusives by far.
    Just with Uncharted and The Last of Us, they beat every other exclusive of the other two.

• Honestly? I've never clung to companies. Lots of them are out of touch with reality and just rely on their ridiculously loyal fanbases that refuse to accept that they're flawed.
    Remember the whole Valve paid mod fiasco? That was one of the happiest days of my life.

• Nintendo, because of sentimental reasons, but Sony is the close second.

• PC is MILES beyond all of them

• PC gaming has the best exclusives.