What is one music genre that you hate?

What is one music genre that you hate?

• Rap
  • Hip-Hop
  • Pop
  • Country
  • Electronica
  • Jazz
  • Other
I hate rap with a passion.
- - - - - - -

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll never be into jazz, no matter how often my grandpa tries to convince me how 'cool' it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Jazz, it's the most boring of all genres.

What Girls Said 21

• I don't like heavy metal and jazz.

• Pop and country. I wouldn't mind country, but all they really do is sing about relationships. There are some REAL country songs that I like, but most of them are trash, and I get bored of it easily. Same with pop. Pop music just doesn't suit my tastes.

• Eh. Closest thing to "hate" is disinterest of Jazz Music. Don't like it, don't hate it.

What I listen to depends on my mood.

• Country. That shit gives me a damn headache. It's always a hillbilly sinning about a woman with another man. Bad Marriages. Or about their home country. Or his achy breaky heart o.0 srsly

• it's always about hos dog, or his truck, or his cheating wife. of his dog driving his truck over his cheating wife.

• @Skadouchebag 😂😜😂 exactly. It's so disturbing and annoying and the accent just makes it worse sometimes. It sounds like they're cryin

• Girlfriend, we might have some problems 😑. Ok, not really. A good amount are ridiculously redundant and obnoxious, but you're gonna hear wagon wheel and LOVE IT!!! 😁

• Country. And as much as I know there's a significant history behind Jazz, the stuff bores me to pieces.

• For me, it's a close tie between rap and country. I voted rap since I do like SOME country music.

• I don't hate any music genre ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll listen to at least one song from each genre

• Country is my least favorite genre. I don't hate it but I don't really enjoy listening to it for the most part.

• Dubstep, its just wubs and trying to break other peoples eardrums with vibrations.

• metal, I lovoovoeove rap so come at me

• I'd much rather listen to a round of metal than the rap crap.

• I never listened to a good metal song in my life but rap is filled with quality.

• Country, it makes me wanna puke...
    akphoto4.ask.fm/.../country.jpg

• MEtal... :/

• Vote C & D equally.

• Country.

• RnB and country

• Duranguense, Norteña, Banda, Reggeton, Corrido, Grupera... all can be find in Mexico.

• Aren't rap and hip-hop essentially the same thing?

• They are completely different. Rap is just noise and rapping itself is atrocious. Now I love Hip-Hop because they sing normally and it's just good.

• They're one and the same, hiphop is also the style, grafitti, music and clothing. Rap is hip hop music.

• @reixun It's like Country and Folk, similar but different.

• I don't hate country, but it's certainly not my favorite.

• None I think every tipe of music has it's magic and it's moment

• It's not that I don't hate rap, but mainstream rap music is just absolute garbage. Thee are rap songs out there with meaningful lyrics but the ones that get the most attention are half-assed rap song by people who only get attention these day's because of their name.

I'm not a big listener to rap. I'm more a fan of the sound of the electric guitar.

• Hate is a strong word. But I have a strong dislike for country music. Never appealed to me.

What Guys Said 28

• While I don't really "hate" entire genres, I find that rap, hip hop and modern pop music are not in my tastes. On a related note, while I'm no fan of country music, it should be noted that where I live, it is played in every store, every gas station, every sports arena etc. 24/7. When you've lived in that sort of environment for almost 18 years, you just kinda get immune to it.

• Rap; Comtemporary Country.

• Country, jazz and hip hop.

• all the quality in all of counrty seems to be concentrated in just two songs. the devil went down to Georgia and cotton eye joe. the devil went down to georgia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY

• Rap is not music. I can appreciate the skill but it's not music.

What i hate most is music that takes no skill to make, so almost all electronic music.

• Modern country is almost indistinguishable from modern Pop music except for southern twang' in the voice.

• Rap is probably the worst thing created by humans

• Ska music is pretty... shit.

• Country, it just sounds bad and I can't relate to any of the shit they talk about. Country and Rap aren't that much different either you love or hate the music, they also talk about the same crap too.

• Most things that use computers (Mostly bubblegum pop) and not real instruments that you have to pick up and play. I need to be hearing guitars, basses, drums, pianos/keyboards NOT Computers or whatever electronics made that noise. And anything that sounds like it was written in 5 min. (i. e. anything about getting drunk, high, screwing a good looking girl) I want stuff that comes from the heart and is about something that is meaningful.

• For me it's a toss up between rap and country; however, there are some exceptions, some rap and country songs that I do like.

• New rap and hip hop is flipping terrible.

• Why does everyone hate country? lol!
    Its all about finding love, having fun, experiencing America, and sticking to your guns

• I don't really hate a genre, but instead I dislike songs. But I'd have to say that metal is something that I really don't care for very much anymore

• Yodeling.

• christian

• Heavy Metal.

• Not a fan of country

• I hate country. I can't listen to a bunch of hillbillies sing about love

• hip hop i guess

• EDM.

• I would say rap but its technically not even music

• It sounds like a dog fight.

• poser metal.

• (C) rap

• Dubstep

• Hahahaha i thought i was the only one. I love music but some of them I cannot take for very long.

• I don't hate any music genre but I'm not fond of Rap or hip hop.

• I can't say I hate trance /techno as music
    It's not a music