What is your favorite college team and which sport?

Like the title says. Mine's Oregon and mostly football and basketball but softball and baseball is fun too.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=61CY6iJsqwU&app=desktop

Hopefully we'll be good in basketball this year. Fuck that craft kid from OSU. He's the reason why we got set back like 10 years 🖕

0|1
    0|0
    • Texas Longhorns? I haven't followed much on them. Good luck next season. :)

• Show All
    • Bruh, do you follow football? Texas was straight ass. Tennessee did pretty good. A bit of a disappointment granted we had like 3 games whom and we choked. But we finished ranked, got another top 10 recruiting class and are pre season top 25

• Not a lot, I don't have TV. Yeah, Oregon had a few choke games like against Utah at home ugh and the bowl game loss against TCU, horrible. The defense seriously needed to step up it's game and QB Lockie shouldn't have played at all, if only Vernon Adams never got hurt.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Wisconsin Badgers for everything

0|1
    0|0
  • Arizona Wildcats and basketball

0|1
    0|0
    • They had a good run in men's basketball this year until Oregon came and rained on their parade, but they had a great season and it's sad they couldn't advance farther in the postseason. But Arizona baseball geez, I see a national championship coming up, they're a great team and I'm rooting for them to win.

• Lol yeah they never fail to disappoint me. Didn't even know that until I watched the game last night.

• fsu

0|1
    0|0
  • It's obviously my college, but I won't tell you which school I attend.

0|1
    0|0
    • I grew up a huge Wolverine fan and I still am, even though its second to my school.

• Show All
    • I've always been fond of Oregon football. You guys really took a step back last year. Michigan is back this year. Hopefully you guys are too.

• Yeah, I hope so too. Unfortunately, Dakota Prukop, the new transfer QB doesn't look any better than Vernon Adams but I have hope. The defense definitely needs to step up their game too. Oregon should be back in the rankings soon enough.

• My favorite college team is SDSU. My favorite sports would probably be basketball.

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't heard much or know much about San Diego State or than Oregon's rival Oregon State beat them in football last year I think, I don't keep up on OSU haha.

• Show All
    • That's cool, yeah I'm not far from Eugene where University of Oregon is located.