What is your favourite book genre?

So, I've always been into reading - I adore it. I have shelves and baskets full of books, some are even jammed under the bed.
I've also recently started writing and having created my own website so I can post my work and get peoples opinions, I soon realised that there are so many genres to write about. Crime Fiction is and always has been my absolute favourite, I find them interesting and mysterious and can't put them down as soon as I pick one up.
So I was just wondering, what's your favourite genre of book? (I realise I've only got a few of the genres, feel free to select 'Other' and comment if i haven't included you're favourite type of book!)

I know it's a short post and it's been a while, but I decided that I'd find this quite interesting!

• Romance NovelsWhat is your favourite book genre?
  • Crime ThrillerWhat is your favourite book genre?
  • FantasyWhat is your favourite book genre?
  • Action and AdventureWhat is your favourite book genre?
  • OtherWhat is your favourite book genre?

Most Helpful Guy

• Christian apologetics. I'm also a big fan of biographies.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• While I do love fantasy, I prefer Horror over it but with a mix of fantasy in them as well. My favourite example would have to be Lovecraftian horror and his stories from the Cthulhu Mythos.

• I'm just too lazy for books, tend to just wait for the movie... :-D

What Girls Said 3

• Murder Mysteries and Horror.

I love guessing and trying to find out who did it. I like a plot that has some suspense to it, and an element of surprise.

• Mystery/thriller

• Fantasy
    Young Adult
    Science fiction
    Non fiction