From 1 to 10, how "dumb" were you as a kid?

I'm gonna be generous and say I'm a 8.

When I was a kid I always thought women randomly became pregnant. Nothing in between. Just "BAM" you're pregnant now.

When I was a kid I thought batman was bitten by a bat and got his powers (Yeah I know he doesn't have "powers".) that way because spiderman did it that way.

When I was a kid I thought women didn't have to eat food to survive, they just did it out of fun.

Did you also have some weird stuff in your head as a kid? Let's share a little! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was really really young, I remember becoming conscious about swallowing and breathing, it didn't seem like anyone else was doing that and I thought I was the only one that had to!

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh shit man. I was pretty dumb. But I was also pretty smart. How would you define dumb, in this circumstance? 'Cause I think it depends pretty highly on what you mean by "dumb". 'Cause I did a lot of fucking dumb shit. But I did them for smart reasons. Well, or just brilliant rationalizations. Possibly misled logic.

Okay. Based on your description, I'm going to go with the generic definition of dumb and younger than I was thinking.

I thought that the guy had to pee in the girl in order to get her pregnant. My best friend enlightened me in 6th grade.

I also didn't know what a vagina looked like, so I thought girls had penises, too. I also thought they didn't have assholes. Don't get me started on that logic. No idea.

• At least you knew that a guy had to do something with a girl before you got enlightened! :D

I can't really define dumb, so I will let people choose their definition. The standard one pretty much.

• Heh. Yeah. Thankfully, I didn't go too far into middle school not knowing anything.

What Girls Said 9

• I was dumb as a 9 year-old believing that planting Skittles candies would make a rainbow full of more Skittles. I used to believe in the ''Skittles, taste the rainbow'' commercial.

• i believed that every grown up was married and i believed people got sucked into black holes when they died. prtty stupid lmao

• My parents were completely honest with us about everything, anytime we asked.
    I grew up with no illusions and saw MUCH!!!

• Book wise? 1, I was extremely intelligent.

Socially? 9. I was dumb as shit. I didn't know Santa wasn't real until I was like 10, even though my parents told me when I was like 6 or 7.

• My dad told me I could potty train my turtles when I was 9. After staring a few hours at the tank I was almost in tears because I couldn't find out when they were about to pee XD

• im guessing 7ish. Was sharp along some lines.

• My parents have always told me the ugly truth about pretty much everything, except for sex & pregnancy, I thought you got pregnant after hugging someone a lot because that was what they told me😂

• i thought we already had the baby inside us and it grows with us and when we hit a certain age it finishes its development and comes out xD

we have this kind of macaroni thingie that we put in soup, we call it "bird tongue" macaroni because it looks like a bird's tongue, like same shape and same size and all
    i thought those were actual bird tongues xD

thats all i remember for now lol
    but i believe i was acually a smart kid, i remember opening up all toys to see whats inside and see the mechanics of how it works and what makes it do what it does lol
    i was also into science and wanted to be an inventor haha (asked my dad what college do inventors graduate from lol)

"When I was a kid I thought women didn't have to eat food to survive, they just did it out of fun." LOOOOOOOOL !!! what? xD

good quetion by the way lol was kinda frustrated it got me out of that mood lol

• I remember when I was about 5 the teacher was asking what plants needed to survive and I was like 'Indomie', Indomie is like Ramen so yeah... I felt so dumb when I found out it was water 🙈, back then for me common sense wasn't so common.

What Guys Said 7

• i was a smart kid. 1 is the lowest right? Now I feel like my smarts are gone. Thank you crazy drinking.

• When I was a kid I thought in the pass everything was black & white xD. I also thought Santa Klaus exist. By the time I was 5-6 years old. I was a 9 back then.

• I was a late bloomer.

• I thought i had ma first LUV at 1yo 🤔
    But happens to be ma mum 😱

• i was never dumb. i never had the luxury

• A four out of ten

• Yeah, I was about an 8 too.