Should TCL change their name from The Learning Channel to The Reality Channel?

• OMG YES
  • HELL NO

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The History Channel as gone to reality tv years ago. It use to be mainly be about US history. Look at American Pickers. The pick a lot of things that are completely russted. For a sign the lights do not work and or has holes in it. Pawn stars is another crap show. People are handed items right before they get in the store for filming from the so called experts like the toy store guy, the one who comes in for guitars etc.
    Look at HGTV is mainly reality tv now instead of teaching how to build things like they use to on that channel. The House Hunters and House Hunters International shows will show 3 places the to the people on the show. 1 place will be over their budget even if it is in the area or not they want. 1 in the area they want and 1 away from the area. Then all the rebuild shows that do not tell much of how things were done.

Those are just 2 other channels I used to like be they went reality tv

• Actually on the shows House Hunters and House Hunters International the people are shown around 30 places but 3 are shown on the shows. I knew someone on one of those shows

What Girls Said 1

• If they're showing that chick on there then yes.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, they should. And Discovery should change their name to the Red Neck channel, and History should change their name to the Hillbilly channel! I mean come on! Where are all the nerd shows, the entertaining documentaries? If I want to turn my brain off, I'll watch Family Guy or something like that. Honestly, sometimes I am curious and really do want to learn. Ever since Mythbusters got cancelled there has been nothing good on any of those channels :( on TV as a whole come to think of it...

• Go to the science channel. How it gets made is my shit. Same with how to build everything and this new show that looks pretty promising, which is about building ancient architecture

• So long as they keep making Yukon Men and Fat & Furious, I'm happy.

• I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU! The channel has become a total shit container!