Am I the only person who doesn't think Seth Macfarlane is very funny anymore at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe I have a different sense of humor but yes I agree I never found him funny. And I have never watched American dad.

What Girls Said 8

• His try at movies has ended pretty horribly, Ted 2 was 😓 just terrible. And Family Guy has seemingly gone off the deep end. I really enjoy American Dad, but dunno how the newer stuff is. Hopefully Seth will rein it in.

• never been funny

• He went from being douches but decently funny to just plain douches, cocky and annoying

• never was

• He never really was

• He never was very funny.

• I never thought he was

• I never thought he was all that funny.

What Guys Said 8

• I would agree, but old family guy had its moments and it was to my surprise how funny Ted was. Haven't seen Ted 2, though. He's like that 1 kid in high school you knew who could get into an ivy if he put down the weed and actually gave an iota of a shit about his grades. Seth can be funny if he tried, but chooses to be lazy and make fun fart jokes every 3 seconds

• Was he ever funny? Family Guy has always had a gratuitous mean streak that spoiled the laughs for me. The Simpsons always had heart.

You think that's bad, what about the time I...

• I never really did I'm the first place.

• Wait? You mean he was funny once?

• Family guy was the only funny thing he did, and that's barely funny anymore.

• Was he ever?

• I don't think he's any where close to funny. He never makes me laugh.

• i don't pay attention to him