Am I the only person who doesn't think Seth Macfarlane is very funny anymore at all?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe I have a different sense of humor but yes I agree I never found him funny. And I have never watched American dad.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• His try at movies has ended pretty horribly, Ted 2 was 😓 just terrible. And Family Guy has seemingly gone off the deep end. I really enjoy American Dad, but dunno how the newer stuff is. Hopefully Seth will rein it in.

0|1
    0|0
  • never been funny

1|1
    0|0
  • He went from being douches but decently funny to just plain douches, cocky and annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • never was

0|1
    0|0
  • He never really was

0|1
    0|0
  • He never was very funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never thought he was

0|1
    0|0
  • I never thought he was all that funny.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would agree, but old family guy had its moments and it was to my surprise how funny Ted was. Haven't seen Ted 2, though. He's like that 1 kid in high school you knew who could get into an ivy if he put down the weed and actually gave an iota of a shit about his grades. Seth can be funny if he tried, but chooses to be lazy and make fun fart jokes every 3 seconds

0|1
    0|0
  • Was he ever funny? Family Guy has always had a gratuitous mean streak that spoiled the laughs for me. The Simpsons always had heart.

You think that's bad, what about the time I...

0|1
    0|0
  • I never really did I'm the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wait? You mean he was funny once?

0|1
    0|0
  • Family guy was the only funny thing he did, and that's barely funny anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Was he ever?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think he's any where close to funny. He never makes me laugh.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't pay attention to him

0|1
    0|0