What was your initial reaction when you first saw the Famous video? What are your thoughts now?

I'd add the image but I don't want to take any chances.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me I think he was trying to express that celebrities (the ones being in the video are the most being talked about) are exposed, or naked by having their lives in open for the world to see. A lot of people say its that illuminati weird crap but that's bull to me.

• I think that's a true point Dahlia. I feel like the ones who would be the least angry with the photo are Amber and Kim. Did you hear Taylor was not too happy with it? I don't believe that Illuminati concept either.

• Yeah I heard about that. I'm not surprised though.

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't paid any attention to him

• No idea what you're talking about.

• I really don't care because he still has a great life even if he pisses everyone off.

• What video?

• Kanye used Vincent Desiderio's art entitled 'sleep' and in Kanye's version big names such as : Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, Chris Brown , Kim K and many more are all seen nude in a bed together. Some people are getting stirred up about the whole thing others consider it to be art just wondering what you all thought of it.

What Girls Said 2

• lool kanye west? i was like the fuck this guy dumb and funny

• I've never been a fan of Kanye West, and this just makes me realize why I can never be a fan of his. He's very unthinking and vulgar and he acts like a child. All this is to get attention and he's getting lots of it.

• Interesting you say he's 'very unthinking ' but you also mention how he's done this to get attention and that is true and he was successful in doing so. Don't you think it's creative of him to have come up with this ruse?

• I can see what you mean. He apparently said via twitter : "can someone sue me already?"

• Exactly what I'm saying. Looking for trouble.