Out of all the Halo games from the last 6 years, which one did you enjoy the most?

Out of all, I liked Halo Reach the most for it's all-round single player and multiplayer content, Halo: MCC being a distant 2nd for it's amount of content (despite it's broken multiplayer) and Halo 5: Guardians being an even much further 3rd for it's good gameplay and well-balanced multiplayer (despite it's crap campaign story, boring maps and overall barebones single player content).

• Halo ReachOut of all the Halo games from the last 6 years, which one did you enjoy the most?
  • Halo CE Anniversary (Xbox 360)Out of all the Halo games from the last 6 years, which one did you enjoy the most?
  • Halo 4Out of all the Halo games from the last 6 years, which one did you enjoy the most?
  • Halo Master Chief CollectionOut of all the Halo games from the last 6 years, which one did you enjoy the most?
  • Halo 5: GuardiansOut of all the Halo games from the last 6 years, which one did you enjoy the most?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Halo 5
    Mcc
    Halo 4
    Halo Reach

In that order. I don't know why people hate the halo 5 story so much i thought it was a fun spartan vs Spartan kind of scenario and i loved the new characters, and i loved finally seeing the rest of blue team in a game. I persoanally would not object to this trilogy ending with MC dying and them making another trilogy with locke as the main character
    As far as game play the new machines gave halo that boost it needed to compete with the other modern shooters and they did it oerfectly if you ask me
    I never llayed reach much but to me the biggest turn off was the campaign and how many plot holes it had when comparing it to the books that are suppose to be cannon. Im sure if i played it more it would be way higher on my list but for me fore fight was its only saving grace

• The reason why a lot of people hate Halo 5's Campaign story because it's ending was a cliffhanger while the whole story was not only falsely advertised (about the epic battle of Master Chief vs Locke) but it also didn't really build up much (especially for those who've never read any of the Halo novels). I get that the Halo 5 story was trying to follow the novels but the way 343i did it was poor, making it more confusing for people playing the campaign. Since 343i is more than likely gonna make another Halo game, they better wrap it up and end it at 6 and not milk the Halo Master Chief and Cortana storyline til it's dry. I'd rather they finish up with the main Halo storyline and move on to a brand new, original idea for the Halo Universe like how Coalition (who are now developing Gears of War 4) has moved on from the original Gears characters (Marcus, Dom , Cole, etc.) vs the Locust storyline to brand new Gears members (some who are related to the original characters) vs the Juvies.

• Yea they def made it seem like the whole story was going to be a battle between the two
      But people were a bit too optomistic about it in my opinion
      What were they exspecting 12 missions of them fighting?
      The game is more about locke hunting MC
      They have their fight, MC wins and then the story progresses a little more till the end of the game
      I was satisfied i thought it was the best story since halo 3
      But everyone has their opinions! I personally like all the halo games! And yea i wouldn't object to a new story either, thats kinda what i was getting at with a locke trilogy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Probably Reach.

Halo 5 has the best forge by far, but I haven't had a chance to play custom games as much as I did when Reach first came out.

• Video games are the DEVIL Bobby !!