Who's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?

Which one of these characters you hate the most and why?

• Tywin LannisterWho's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?
  • Petyr "Littlefinger" BaelishWho's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?
  • Joffrey BaratheonWho's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?
  • Ramsay SnowWho's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?
  • Gregor "The Mountain" CleganeWho's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?
  • Theon GreyjoyWho's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?
  • Meryn TrantWho's the most hated character in Game Of Thrones?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ramsay and Trant are really disgusting characters.

What Guys Said 21

• I really need to start to watch this show huh? Everyone is talking about it

• Lothar Frey
    Wilder Frey
    And Roise Bolton are my most hated characters..

Yea.. Still salty about the red wedding.
    My mouth was hung for full 2 minutes when I saw lothar repeatedly stab Talisa's pregnant womb.

• Little finger because of his annoying accent lol
    "Shansha!"

• Ramsay and Tywin, I totally hate them.

• what about cercei the terrorist lannister?

• Ramsay Bolton for sure. No one can hate Tywin Lannister. I bet anyone who hates Tywin also has mad respect for him too.

• It's hard to choose only one, but I'll go with good old Joffrey. I kind of miss him being a twat.
    Why is Littlefinger and Tywin on the list, though? They are (were) my favourite characters!

• Tywin is ruthless, Littlefinger is devious.

• That's what makes them interesting. But I don't think Tywin has ever done anything wrong, maybe except for not remarrying.

• I despise Ramsay.

• Theon is a good guy actually. I hate that beast fucking Gregor. He murdered Oberyn Martel. One of the my favorite characters in got.

• Yeah, I hate Gregor too...

• Gregor is very strong, very manly and cool, can't take it from him, even though he is evil, also after what happen to him, he act more like a knight then he even was. The killing of Oberyn Martel was not murdered, they had a duel to the death, and Oberyn Martel didn't finish him like he should, and get little too close, actually it was very nice scene, one of the only times on the scene with the big guy, finishing the job like he should instead of just throwing his opponent away. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/JustHitHim

• @Berethor yeap. He should cut his throat or pierce his head by spear. But, still I hate that big bastard Gregor. He is a total psycho burning his brother's face.

• Tywin and Ramsay Snow.

• I , I hate myself. Haven't you seen me yet? Where is my name?

• Its got to be C or D? Surely!

• 1. Daenerys Targaryen
    2. Queen Cersei Lannister
    3. King Joffrey I Baratheon
    4. Lord Roose Bolton
    5. Lord Ramsay Bolton

People like Trant or Gregor are nothing more than vermin, so I don't care too much about them.

• Why Daenerys Targaryen?

• Yeah, but Ramsay is not a child, why is he ranked lower?

• Joffrey doesn't know that having kids and babies murdered is wrong? mmk.

• What a feminist list, not a single woman, well littlefinger is the only one of them who is left to hate, he the only one who is still both still alive and still himself, so I go with him, that con artist and snake.

• Well, none of the female characters are that evil, except for Cersei Lannister... and maybe Melisandre.

• Gregor looks alpha AF

• Where's he options for that bitch Cersei?

• The entire cast.

• Yea, it's cool if you like it. I'm sure there's a bunch of things I like that others consider stupid or whatever. So to each their own right.

• Where the hell is Cersei? From the list I'd definitely pick Joffrey. The rest of the characters are dicks but in a more reserved way. I actually laughed at the way they killed Joffrey off.

• the lesbo sister of theon is most hated

• Ramsay. Joffrey was basically as bad but had fewer years to devolve.

What Girls Said 16

• It's a tie between Joffrey Baratheon and Ramsay Snow. Though I still think more people like Ramsay Snow, than Joffery because he was just an annoying cunt.

Though I find it funny as hell that the actor who played Ramsay would scare himself sometimes when his scenes were up. XD

• Probably Ramsay. I actually really love Theon :P

• I hate them all, but I think Ramsay is the absolute worst. He's an evil psychopath.

Honourable mentions go to that bitch Cersei and her basted incest child Joffrey.

• So far in the books, I hate Joffrey or Cersei the most. I haven't gotten around to watching the show yet.

• I hate Ramsay, I hate Joffrey and I hate Meryn Trant. I love the Mountain though, he's a rapey evil bastard but he's such a bad ass character. I love House Clegane too much :(

• Why trant he just likes his women young is all

• Are you jealous I'm not interest in 26 yr old like yourself? You've passed your prime. Your appearance will only depreciate. There's nothing wrong with liking younger girls.

• @Bbfzsgvc ha. No I'm not jealous darling. You're a foetus to me at 20, I wouldn't touch a 20 year old boy with a barge pole. You're a paedophile. You'll have fun in prison I'm sure.

• Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish is the architect of most of the violence in the story.

A textbook sociopath.

• Ramsay for sure. The stuff the writers come up with for him!

• Definitely Ramsay.

• Where the hell is Cersei?

• Ramsay Snow !!! -_- I hate the guy!!!

• I can't stand Joffrey, but I really hate Ramsay.

• Ramsay snow I don't like

• I don't hate Theon, but I do hate all of the others above.

• Ramsay & Joffrey

• Ramsay's death was not quite vicious enough. Like I'm still not satisfied. They should have lit him on fire too.

• joffrey and now it's ramsay