Should I buy PS4 ?

I want to buy one but is xbox better? and which is better ps4 hard or CDs?

Most Helpful Girl

• PS4 has better exclusives.

Most Helpful Guy

• i find my ps4 better than an xbox, the graphics are better on a ps4, personally i think xbox should die off and Microsoft should focus on there windows PCs
    Nintendo is starting to suck too,
    or better yet get rid of these damn consoles im tired of them, and put the games on a PC or laptop so the games can be portable, even tho most games are

What Girls Said 1

• My friend sold his xbox 1 for a ps4, but I wouldn't even think of it. I love my xbox 1. It's really just your opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Its not all about the power of a console. Its about the games that makes u play that console for hours and hours. Without ur fave game, a console is worthless. So think about what games interest u cuz both consoles have sum good exclusive games made for specific consoles.

• They are coming out with a redesigned Xbox One, but for the time being I'd recommend a PS4 more games and better exclusives.

• Should I buy the one with hard drive or CDs?

• It has both a hard drive and a CD drive already in it.