Do you guys like the hodgetwins? who are your favourite youtubers?

i absolutely love the hodgetwins. i think they are some of the funniest youtubers on the net.
my two favourite youtubers are:
the hodgetwins
and
gradeAunderA
i recommend it to anyone who likes to just laugh thwir asses off...
who are your favourite youtubers? or your fav. channels?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• U like the hodgetwins too!!! Me too! They're awesome. But I have to make sure to listen to them when I have my headphones. Cuz they're so inappropriate 😂😂 they're hilarious though. Keith is mah fav.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha.. i live with my roommate who also likes them , so i dont have that problem.
      i like both of them , i think its their duo thing that makes it so entertaining.
      its cool when they have other guys as well in their vids but it feels like their connection gets kind of interrupted.

• Thanks for mho! And I so agree with you! Hodge twins for life.

• haha you are welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• Hodgetwins are funny as hell but stupid as fuck and give terrible advice regarding nutrition and training

1|1
    0|0
    • haha.. they aren't stupid man, they just making it look funny.
      i think they have good genetics though, they can get away with eating a lot of junk.

• Yeah lol. They just have terrible nutritional advice. It's all bro science. None the less they are funny and I respect them

• yeah me too. respect

What Girls Said 6

• Hodge Twins are soooooo funny! I also like Chelsea Lifts, Chris Jones (Pumpchasers), Sandra Perez, and Matt Ogus and his girlfriend Megan

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of the hodgetwins. My favorite you tubers are ASAPScience, Matthew Santoro and JeromeASF.

0|1
    0|0
  • "bustin all KINDZ of nuts" they're funny as hell haha

1|1
    0|0
  • I love the Hodgetwins... they are so funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I watch anything really.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd recommend Shane Dawson. Beware, though, he swears a lot and makes jokes which can be triggering. However, if your not offended by that, then Shane is hilarious :D

0|1
    0|0
    • oh im pretty sure i won't be offended, lol thanks ill check him out

What Guys Said 3