Can you play video games?

How good are you? What games are your favourite? I wanna know cause I genuinely suck at it. I hope I'm not the only one 😶?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I used to play a lot of video games.
    Back in the days when PS 1 and 2 were a thing.
    Iv played a few on Xbox 360 too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I would say yes, my boyfriend would argue that I'm shit compared to him :P I enjoy a kinda wide range of games, I guess. I really love Pokemon and Legend of Zelda, same goes for the Harvest Moon and Civilization games and I'm kinda obsessed with Huniecam and Huniepop right now.

• I play videogames more than I do anything else, honestly >< I'd say I'm okay? I'm not an exceptionally talented player like, say, my hero T3-KAMUI, who has held the highest score in the world in Battle Garegga for over fifteen years - every time the record is broken, it is by her, breaking her own record. I am in awe of her.

But I'm not like, a complete buffoon, lmao. "Still better than polygon", right? I enjoy challenging games, like bullet hells or hard action games, as well as complicated games like Dwarf Fortress. But I don't really have any big achievements - I haven't 1cc'd anything yet, and I haven't won any championships - although I did do a level 1 run (actually level 4, starting as bandit) of Dark Souls. There is always a way to get better.

My favourite is hard to say... here are some games I think are among the best in the world: Alien Soldier, Joylancer, Problem Attic, Howling Dogs, 000000052573743, VA-11 HALL-A, Demon Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, the original Legend of Zelda, Street Fighter 3rd Strike. And uh... a lot more.

But a lot of the time I enjoy mediocre games, that aren't great, but are very honest and well-meaning, and are still fun to pay; like Aquales for the Sharp X68000. I like obscure games and interesting games. I have a weakness for all mech games.

Ayway, I doubt you suck at videogames!! What are you trying to play? Mabe you're jumping in at the deep end, or trying a genre that doesn't suit you. Maybe you'd prefer interactive fiction or grand strategy to platformers or RPGs. Or whatever.

• I used to play video games a lot when I was younger. Like on my GameCube it was Mario Cart Double Dash and I was actually pretty good at that- the only person who was better was my older cousin but he played games all day long so it's understandable. Then there was Halo 3 on the Xbox- specifically 3 cause I didn't like the other Halo games LOL. I liked Halo 3 but I'm pretty bad at first person shooter games so I always died. Then later I got into Fallout but I was still bad cause I always get scared of dying LMAO. Sooooo I guess I'm not really good at games either.

• I'm a pro :P (not actually I probably have the skill of a semi pro at the best). Mobas are my favorite. I can't stand fps but Overwatch pleaseeeee ❤

• I do play i suck ass and skyrim

• I am sooooooooo NOT a gamer.

• Usually depends on what kind

• Yep.
    I'm quite bad at it.
    I don't have favorites but I hate MOBAs in general.
    You're not the only one, don't worry. xD

What Guys Said 10

• If you have trouble with games try a lower difficulty setting and save the game often if any of those aren't available try something with a substantially less difficult or lower learning curve. Most games nowadays spoon feed you everything with over scripted or pre-scripted shit of where exactly you need to go next in order to continue to further progress in the game and sometimes even tells you exactly what you have to do next.

I almost always start at the lowest difficulty when in doubt, and if that's also way too hard and I'm stuck then I might just play something else instead.

• I can beat anyone here in pokemon!

I am also really good at racing games and shooters on a PC. I sadly suck at fighting games unless it's Pokken and I also suck at sport games like FIFA.

• I play mostly FPS, RPG and survival games on PC. On PC I am pretty good but on consoles I absolutely suck. Mouse and keyboard just feel so natural to me while I can't play properly using a controller. My favourite game is CS:GO on which I have about 770 hours right now.

• yeah, don't blame yourself for being bad with a controller, lol. FPS are just *meant* for keyboard and mouse.

• I've been trying to git gud at them lately so I've been going through the Souls games. I played all my games on easy mode until late 2013.

• how are you finding them?

• EXACTLY

I'll post another clever meme video when I'm the right level to post videos

• yup, have been doing it since I can think back. And I'm a natural talent at it :P

• Was ranked top 900 in cod waw. Have to give credit to 007 goldeneye, played that all the time as a kid. And not proud of this one, but was one of the top in runescape. But I've always been good at all games. Just ridiculously good at a few though.

• who were you in runescape?

• oooooh, awesome. I don't remember the name but yeah. Runescape was/is great. I had a pure too although I was never too good at it back then :P

• @Laura_Marx it was great. Hasn't been great for years. I miss the old runescape and the old players. It's not the same anymore.

• I am pro

• It's been a while since I played. I'm pretty good, too.

• i like to play rpg's and mmorpgs. i was good at them.

• I'd consider my skills "above average" but not "pro" or anything. I'm fairly alright (but I don't play like FPSs and stuff).