Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?

• Fallout 1(1997)Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?
  • Fallout 2(1998)Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?
  • Fallout: Brotherhood of SteelQuestion for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?
  • Fallout 3Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?
  • Fallout New VegasQuestion for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?
  • Fallout 4Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only played 3, 4 and new vegas.
    Out of the 3 new vegas is my favorite.
    I own fallout tactics, fallout and fallout 2. I just haven't gotten around to playing them yet.

What Girls Said 1

• I only played the last one... well.. tried to play... it was so boring I got tired of it. but I dislike it. it's too childish for me... too sci-fi...

• That's probably because you haven't playing the older Fallout games. They were a lot more different than Fallout 3 and 4.

• You didn't like any of it's lore, like the power armor or the super mutants?

• Those were the stupidest parts... To me. I guess I'm just not into those genres.

What Guys Said 5

• I've only played 3 and 4. I can't say which is my favorite tho :/

I liked the armor and weapon variety in better but I like the addition of settlements and mod suport in 4. Also the aim mechanics seem better in 4.

• I think you sorta have to divide before and after the sale to Bethesda. Fallout and Fallout 3, for instance, are apples and oranges.

That being said, New Vegas is my favorite, followed by 2.

• i tried playing fallout new vegas but i didn't liked it much but when i played fallout 4 i was like, man its a awesome game

• New Vegas

• Others