Why do you prefer Apple brand over other brands?

Why do you prefer the Apple brand over other brands/products?

What impulses you to buy the Apple brand/products?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the way their products look, the operating system looks nicer, I like that they update their iPhones for a long time with new features, and apps just seem to run better since developers don't have as many products to program for like android does.

What Guys Said 19

• Apple products last longer. Apple software is so much more reliable. I use to have a Windows computer and an Android phone and both ended up giving software problems. I have since changed everything to Apple and I have never had a problem. Apple product a lot less likely to get bugs or viruses. Apple produces are built with better materials. For example a Macbook Pro has a metal case not a plastic one which not only lasts longer and does not wear shiny it also means the computer can use the entire case to keep itself cool. Apple computers are cool to have sitting on your lap and do not make you feel hot and do not damage very easy at all. The mouse pad is made of glass which means it does not wear shiny and look bad like Windows computers do. All I have just said can be applied to Apples other products as well.

• I am not into Apple products. Limited because you can only use accessories and other stuff that fit (compatible with) Apple while pretty much anything will fit other brands. Plus, I'm used to Windows and Android thus don't have to deal with learning anything new. And I'm satisfied.

• i tested apple products (ipod and iphone) while the ipod was decent for what it did, the iphone is way overpriced and is not worth the money at all... the design was "nice" up untill the 5s (and se now) but apple is starting to fuck up the only thing they had going for them nowadays (iphone 6 and if you trust the leaked iphone 7 pics)

i also made a hackintosh laptop so basically i had an mac... and i just didn´t know what to do with it XD i mean it was good for browsing and writing but that´s it. utterly useless for gaming or anything fun you could do with it.

• Because @apple24 says so.

• Reliability, limited to no viruses and its also a brand name 😜! I don't like Apple computers though as you can't use them to play any games due to lacking the ability to download flash player little

• Well back before all the parts were soldered to the boards apple used to use some extremely high quality parts and put them into a machine that will outlast almost any PC on the market from the same production year. Now with all the parts basically being on one board, if anything dies, it all dies and the only repair is a replacement.

Now the customer service that you get with apple products is still unmatched by any other company on the market and I've gotten my share of free replacements and free help from every angle I've needed.

Loyal customer for life once they start building products to quality specs again.

• They last longer and they don't fuck over people who aren't the most computer savvy. And mag safe. Before I got my mac, I had a dell. No one told me or said you had to take the battery out when it was fully charged or it'll fuck up the computer. The problem was the led and to get that fixed and a new battery was the same as buying a new computer $800. Apple chargers have mag safe so the batteries don't overcharge and short circuit the thing

• 😱 I didn't know that myself! Thanks for sharing 😊👍🏼

• Because every works.
    Because no Apple product requires any of Microsoft's bug-ridden POS products to work.
    Because every aspect of the Apple products are more reliable and easier to use than technology that requires Microsoft products.

• I don't. ...

• iPhone are sexy af and I love that you can't viruses like androids and the phone is pretty fast it doesn't lag like android used to

• I don't.

• fuck apple shit its just immitations of everyone elses stuff but costs more.

• Never cared for them. Just happened to get them. My iPhone is 7 years old, and my iPad is 5 years old. I'm getting a new phone in the next week because it's about time. Lol.

• I m Richie rich , i bought 30ft yatcht few weeks back. So i buy those apples

• I don't prefer Apple. I wouldn't buy Apple even if I had money.

I think people use Apple because of brand name and ease of use. Also people with little to no security habits or people with unsafe browsing habits are likely to be little bit more safer than people using Windows (PC. phone is solid for security) or Android.
    Apple has extremely tiny pool of supported hardware so their products are fairly optimised compared to Windows PC (which needs to support millions of hardware). No driver drama in Apple. If you want to upgrade you can upgrade a few things or just change the whole damn thing. Easy!

• I don't!

• Ease of Use. I don't care about all the crazy features i just want an electronic thats good enough to be on par with the current tech environment thats simple to use. Apple is preety consistent with thier user interface and im not seduced enough by their competitors to give a crap about changing. I've yet to see a tech feature that made me go i can't wait a year or two for this I need this right now. So i'm just use to apple and dont mind continuing to use it.

• Reliability and longer product cycle, though this will change in time to come.

• Just the iPhone, and that's mostly because I was used to an iPod. And iPhone comes with the best free video editor with mobile iMovie, which I use a lot. Don't really care about their other products

What Girls Said 6

• I am using iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. iPod was a gift, not a brand choice, when I was sophomore back in 2008.. I am old I know. iPad was an award from a company I did something for.

I choose iPhone because it is not necessarily the best in terms off app store, battery life etc. But it has the best touch screen that idiot Samsung or LG or other brands can't achieve that sensitivity. Maybe Sony Ericsson is a little bit close to iPhone in terms of sensitivity.

For Macbook etc. I dont use them because I do software engineering/data analysis stuff. So I use a lot of different software and some of those software dont have Mac editions, only Windows. And I think partitioning PC is kind of something that sucks, so I use Dell for that one.

So I am not necessarily an Apply-brand ambassador. But I may be for Amazon :P JK

• Solely because apple brands are what I am use to! They don't seem to fail me, i've never tried using other brands because I don't want to go through trial and error possibly.

• I'm not like that lol because I have yet to own an apple product, So I can't say for sure I have never had experience with an apple protect.
    I only have experience with windows products

• I don't. FUck u apple and ur shit products fuck

• I don't. Apple isn't intuitive at all to me.

• Because it's fast but I am cool with either.