What is the scariest movie you have seen?

What movie made you sh*t your pants?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the Leatherface Movies, especially the First one, @lukechristopher44.
    Based too on a True Story for Gory.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex and the City

Wife made me watch the movie and I had nightmares for weeks.

What Girls Said 12

• Curse of chucky 2 😐😐
    Grudge..
    The ring
    And I think Conjuring 2 will be good too

• Hahahhaha 😁 oooh I'm a horror lover but the one I watched ONCE and WON'T DO IT AGAIN is the Japanese version of Ring oooh HELL NO!

And first time I watched Silent Hill I thought it was shit scary but now I watched it with no problem and I became quite fond of it.
    But Japanese Ring? HELL NO!!!

• Not even scary, but I watched "It" as a very young child and I was mortified of not only clowns but bathrooms and sewers for many many years to come. Every time I'd flush I'd run out as if my ass was on fire

• There was this one Persian movie called "Bonnu" about a life-size doll that was possessed and that definitely traumatized me as well haha

• Never happened. Never seen a movie I was scared of or by.

• The WItch. I made the mistake of trying to watch it at night. Had to turn it off after the first ten minutes and watch it again the next day.

• couldn't understand anything anyone said the whole movie was so lame

• The Conjuring 2

• I'm afraid of watching Jason, I hate scary movies.

• The conjuring and I do like the Saw movies

• the conjuring 1 was scary af

• The Exorcist

• The Shining.

• The others

What Guys Said 9

• Paranormal activity 1. When I watched it, I have no clue what it is. I was home alone. In my living room. Night. No light. Just TV. When the movie has finished, after some time my TV has turned off. I was still too scared. All of sudden, I saw some shadow moving in our hall. I was like, wtf? It must have been some ghost! But later I realised I have lamp behind me. So I turned the light on. And later on I realised that there were subtitles on the end, so it wasn't real! 😂. But I almost sh*t in my pants before I noticed it wasn't real.

• The 1960ies uncut first version of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. It was underground. It only made the theaters after much cutting, isn't even listed on IMDB.
    Not sh~~ting pants but as disgusting as a Spanish small town corrida.

• But JFK announcing at the UN he was ready to start WW2 about Cuban missiles was REALLY scary. Mainly because it was NOT just a movie. I heard about many people who emigrated to Argentina or RSA in that period. It was when we were told daily that the USSR barbarians could and would overrun Europe in 48 hours.

• A movie with stop-action puppet animation I saw in school when I was seven. The wolf came to the village - actually it was the carved head of the wolf with howling - and the hunter or whatever he was killed it to save the villagers. I had nightmares about it for years.

Nothing's had that effect since.

• The Japanese Ring. Watching it half asleep with no sound and in black and white from what I could remember. Imagine waking up and seeing the woman crawling through the T. V. After this film I'm scared of mirrors for about a month. Why, cause there's a scene where she is with the mirror. Imagine if you see that thing in the mirror and it's behind. There's my point.

• I never shat my pants because of a movie xD insidious was pretty good though. Gave me goosebumps.

• The Exorcist and The Shining. Psychological horror.

• just lately the news has been far scarier than any movie

• none of them are real so none of them lmao

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more