BET Awards, MOBO Awards: Imagine the Outcry is There Were an Awards Show for Entertainment or Music of White Origin?

And yes, the Oscars didn't nominate a black person... Will inclusiveness ever happen when we segregate everything into race wars?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm white and I don't care. Find something else to cry about.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• This question is dumb

• Such a cogent response. Off you pop.

What Guys Said 1

• So you mean the Emmys, grammys, Tony's and Oscars...

• Which in no way are white awards. The MOBOs awarded a white person (Sam Smith) and that decision was derided throughout the country. I've never once seen a black person derided the many times they've been awarded an Oscar...

• I don't particularly care about this so to give you the heads up, save any sort of argument you have for someone who gives a shit, but if you actually believe that none of those award shows aren't historically awards given and nominated for white people, you are either ignant, stupid, or both. We literally just went through the last Oscars being flacked for being 90% white and like 1 minority given a bid for a major award