For those who's childhood was Cartoon Network in the early 2000s, how do you feel about Samurai Jack being revived this year for it's 6th season?

After 12 years of the show never being aired?

Samurai Jack was my childhood. I fucking loved this cartoon show so much as a kid and can't wait for it's revival on Cartoon Network (Adult Swim in particular). Since it'll air on Adult Swim, it'll most likely head in a more darker and grittier direction with the story and animiation.

https://www.inverse.com/article/8754-adult-swim-is-reviving-samurai-jack-in-2016

• That's awesome!
  • That's cool but I'm not too excited for it.
  • Meh.
  • I honestly don't care for Samurai Jack. I was never a fan of the show.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Of all the times that I could not have TV.

I hope they don't mess it up.

What Girls Said 1

• I grew up during this time but never heard of this show

What Guys Said 3

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-point(c).gif

"Since it'll air on Adult Swim, it'll most likely head in a more darker and grittier direction with the story and animiation."

This in particular...

www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

I am very excited to see the revival of Samurai Jack but I do wonder how the series is going to turn out since it's going to be on Adult Swim.

• Are they gone fuck it up like they did with power puff girls and teen titans?

• Nevermind. I just read. I don't know if it'll be darker, I just think the shit... I mean cartoons they dole out now are almost exclusively for 5 and under, at least in terms of style. They sometimes show shows on adult swim that was on regular cartoon network back in the day

• I sure as hell hope not but being that it's gonna show on Adult Swim instead of a regular Cartoon Network time, I doubt they'll fuck up the show.

• You have a lot more faith than me. That network really knows how to fuck up ever since they got that new CEO

• I don't know if they do what they did with kora and made it a tad darker to appeal to the original avatar fan base im down