What are the stupidest stereotypes that you have heard about Metal?

if it is what you believe i will try to demonstrate otherwise so you can change your mind

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• that all metal bands are on drugs.

What Girls Said 5

• That's a satanist music, they just yell, they're same like a dying cow, etc... A lot of bullshit but the best was this is a racailles music and for delinquant.

• "racailles" ? ca pue la france par ici xD alors comme ca le métal est une musique de racailles? j'ai cru que c'était le rap moi :/

• Haha oui je sais c'est mon pere qui m'avait dis ca quand j'etais au college. C'est vraiment pas son trucs le metal, le rock et tous ca il prefere le rap, le rnb. Quand il m'as dis ca j'etais juste comme "Ah, ok si tu veux." Il associe metal avec gothique et tous ce genre de trucs un peu dark and trash.

• sais*
      truc*
      tout*
      m'a*
      dit*
      Je comprends tout a fait

• That all metal is satanic and evil.

I don't believe this of course.

• well obviously it isn't xD
      you wouldn't believe the number of stupid stereotypes i've heard about Metal xD

• That its devil's music.

• That metal can make evil spirits enter your soul

• Seriously? who said that? that sounds like a religious figure telling you this

• I went to two Catholic schools growing up and even though we were little kids, we knew that was total bullshit. Same thing they said for rock but I continued listening to my FOB and MCR and Paramore.

• They scream. A lot.

What Guys Said 3