Girls, tell me, what is the most amazing adventure you've ever been on?

Most Helpful Girl

• A trip to Corfu with one of my best friends. We stayed there for a week.

We arrived at the airport past midnight, but our luggage didn't. So things got pretty interesting from the start.

We took a taxi and the driver never found the hotel. We couldn't stay in another hotel nearby, because every single one was full. By 3 AM we found a hotel that had an available room. It was 1 hour drive away. The taxi driver was a good person, but i actually thought we were gonna be sold in Turkey, or something xD When we finally arrived, we found that the receptionist had prepared two cots for us in the lobby (*facepalm*). The next day, found someone who actually knew how to find the other hotel.

Strangely, on the 7th (and last) night of our trip, we decided to have dinner at a random restaurant that caught our attention. It was 10 PM and out of nowhere, we saw a guy dragging two --unbelievably familiar-- suitcases *inside* of the restaurant.

It turns out that he was a taxi driver that was sent by the airline to look for us in the hotel we were staying at to give us our luggage. Since we barely spent time in the hotel room, he never found us. The taxi driver was friends with restaurant's owner, so he wanted to leave the suitcases in a storeroom there because he was fed up of having them in car trunk all day.
    That happened by some kind of miracle.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a bunch. Hard to pick between my people to people trip to Australia, new Zealand and Fiji, my job in Miami and when I lived in Italy and basically my entire time in college 😁

What Girls Said 5

• going to a country by myself

• Umm... I have been in a submarine in New York before.
    Sadly I was only 3 years old and I don't remember the trip... :/

• walking through the drive through at a kfc in santa ana

• Self guided trip through Italy

• 3 month boat trip from south FL to Roatan to Costa Rica and back to FL.

What Guys Said 1

• Answering this question lol