Anyone know of Brandon Lee here?

Anyone know of Brandon Lee here?a Hollywood action star who died young.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, Bruce Lee's son. It was pretty tragic how he was killed on set with live rounds during the filming of The Crow.

What Girls Said 5

• Bruce Lee's son. Brandon died in 1993 after an accident on set of one of the greatest movies ever, The Crow. His character was supposed to be shot and he was for real. Everyone thought he was acting until they yelled cut and realized something was in fact wrong.
    Every year on Brandon's birthday I watch The Crow in his memory. Great movie and its sad and strange how he died.

• Yeah Bruce Lee's son. Was in the movie The Crow
    I'm a fan of Bruce Lee

• Yes, it was very sad how he died. A Tragic accident while filming the Movie - CROW. He was such a talented actor

• Yea he was cute

• Nope

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, it was sad what happened to him. :( First Bruce Lee died too young, and then his son Brandon as well.

• Yea, Bruce Lee's son, died on set while shooting THE CROW, the gun was suppose to have blanks, but it had real rounds in it. Some conspiracy theorists say it was done by the Chinese, same with his father's death, as a punishment for teaching non orientals kung fu.

• Yea, he's the guy who died because some dumbass accidentally switched the blanks with live ammo

• Nope

• No I don't.

• Yeah, that was Bruce Lee's son. He died while filming The Crow.

• He portrayed Eric Draven in what I consider my favorite film, "The Crow."

• Yeah, Pretty sure I've seen all his movies. There wasn't many...

• Yea, son of Bruce Lee

• Bruce lees son, best known for the crow

• Yep, poor family is cursed, his dad was a legend, some his quotas are amazing like -
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"