Where are some good countries to travel to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Singapore is really interesting. It's such a teeny place (can drive from one end to the other in 30 minutes), but jam-packed with so many people of so many nationalities. It's like a bit of a sample of everything in the world, and there's a beautiful island off the side called Sentosa which I really liked.

Sentosa:

www.rahlat.com/.../...osa-island-map-singapore.jpg

Singapore:

www.changiairport.com/.../...ingapore_tour_900.jpg

That said, I lived there for a while and the romance of it faded away. Living in such a teeny place starts to get boring when you exhaust all the options, but to visit should be an amazing experience.

• Oh and English and Mandarin are the national languages there, so it's incredibly easy to get around if you speak English.

• Singapore is beautiful, I've been, but it was a few years ago. I remember going to Sentosa Island, there was a beautiful water show there. I got a stuffed merlion (is that how it's spelt 🤔) and the food was so amazing. It's super clean, I remember someone saying people aren't allowed to chew gum on the streets or something. Very nice country with very nice people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't say for the countries I haven't visited. I'd love to go to Asia one day, particularly Japan. Out of the places I have been, The Netherlands was cool, Finland is amazing and I'm for sure moving there one day (i have family there and they knew all the fun things to do) going there without knowing anything probably wouldn't be that interesting since it's mostly nature, Germany was nice too. My sister loves England, I was in London for about 2 hours when switching flights so doesn't really count but from what I've heard it's great. I definitely want to visit New Zealand, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Ireland, Scotland, England, Norway, Belgium, Russia (but I heard its dangerous and dirty). Basically I want to take a tour of Europe and Asia. Probably will visit Iran one day to meet all my cousins.

What Guys Said 15

• USA, Spain, England, France, Italy, Austria (these are the ones I've been to that I consider great places to travel).
    I've been to Malta too, but it's a small island so in one day you can visit it. Also been to Tunisia, and though I did enjoyed it the day I was there, I don't know if there's much to see, @Elisadido could tell you better.

• You could always go to North Korea and enjoy the Hitler experience.

• The USA. We've got just about anything you could want except castles. All sorts of terrain, history, people, food, and so on.

I had fun in the UK, I'm something of an Anglophile even though I much prefer my own U. S, and it was really cool to see all the castles and cathedrals and Roman fortifications I'd read so much about.

• I live in the u. s :). But, I really would like to visit the UK!

• Come visit me in New Zealand! Its a bit cold at the moment but a BEAUTIFUL country with so many things to do :)

• Canada specifically Vancouver 😎 @This_is_my_username

• Come to Canada eh! :) Or you can go to Italy, Spain , France, Japan, Austrailia, UK.

• hmm I've been to Canada once! Italy and France were lovely. The rest sound very fun! Thank you. :)

• depends on what you are interested in

• I heard Somalia and North Korea are beautiful this time of year.

• Croatia- loved it there

• Deez nuts bahahaha

• New Zealand

• You could try New Zealand. Great scenery and lovely people

• FRANCE !
    England, Japan, Russia, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Egypt and the USA

• I've always wanted to travel to Ireland, Scotland, Italy, and Greece

• Singapore, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, China.

What Girls Said 12

• Greece. I have been to Turkey and Albania but I definitely like Greece more. Maybe it's because it reminds me of my childhood. Santorini is probably one of the best but also the most expansive islands in Greece. I have heard that many Hollywood stars go there for a vacation.

• Why hasn't anyone mentioned Germany? It can be such a beautiful country..

• Mexico, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Thailand, anywhere in the Carribean. Some latin American countries. All of them are gorgeous :)

• thank you. :) I've been to France, Italy, Mexico, and the carribibean. You're right, they are gorgeous! Hopefully I can take some of these suggestions and make them real! :)

• Go to Switzerland

• Japan

• Japan from personal experience. From what I hear Canada.

• Australia! I would know cause I live here 😂😂

• Egypt ^^
    Dubai
    Turkey
    Russia
    Italy
    Spain
    Morroco
    thailand
    Ireland

• Depends what you're looking for

• anything honestly. :)

• Yes!! I'm not sure if I should recommend my own country to you as a travel destination, Sweden isn't super exciting 😅

• ill tell you a secret.. I don't think USA is very exciting either but everyone else does. :)

• Australia would be a good one!

• China and The UAE but Dubai in particular.

• Japan definitely.