What's 1 question you want to know the answer to?

I got like fittyleven, but the 1 that sticks out from watching naked and afraid is, "Does rotting meat smell bad to carnivorous animals?"

most creative gets mho 😁👍
... Aaaand break 🙌🙏

Most Helpful Girl

• Selfish question really- I just want to know what my life will be like in 6 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay if guns are more lethal why have we decided that knives are scarier and appopriate for horror movie villains while guns are not

• Knives are more personal and makes more of a mess and way more of a brutal death 😱. That's all I can come up with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• yeah, someone showed me some a-10 gun cam footage from iraq.
      this is a cannon that is supposed to be used to kill tanks.
      lets just say I saw a mans spine fly away

What Girls Said 2

• Are you really able to use urine as oil for cars to power up the engine? Some people say yes, but for how long?

• What really happened at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando? So many different stories

What Guys Said 4

• Is there a way to collect farts so that we can use them as energy to power a vehicle or any kind of equipment? Lol

• Whats the cure to cancer

• If you melt milk chocolate do you get chocolate milk? 🤔

• Who shot Biggie Smalls?