What show was this, long shot?

I watched a show a long time ago and for the life of me can't figure out what it's called. After much looking (google, yahoo answers, cha cha) I have ran out of ideas.
I was wandering, do you happen to know what it's called? It was a competition where contestants made fake food (display food, food art) then professional photographers took pictures to put said food on menus. They had to get it as close as possible to the real thing. They applied glue so that the fake material would stay together. One episode they had to make ice cream and they had to get the "feathering" or the affect when you scope it out as close to the original. Do you happen to know the show that im referring to?
What show was this, long shot?

Superstar Food Stylists
Over the course of three rounds, these superstar stylists pull out all the stops! They'll make ice cream that doesn't melt, make a mystery recipe look absolutely appetizing and even build an entire wedding spread from scratch. Each plate has to photograph perfectly in a competition where it's really all about eating with your eyes.
FOUND IT

What Girls Said 1

• Propaganda something or other

What Guys Said 2

• only thing i found was show called Sugar Dome...

• Thank you for trying, i looked at the episodes and there was not reference to what i was looking for. There was also a panel of judges. I feel like it's around that time period and I also believe food network was the producer. It sucks my memory is not helping. There called fake displays, these people has to get the fake food as close as possible to the real thing and then photographers would get pictures at multiple angles to catch any and all flaws.

• Hmm no. I havent' heard that before.