Opinion for these drawings?

Are the proportions correct? Does something look weird? How could I improve?
Opinions are welcomed!! Thanks!!!
Opinion for these drawings?

Updates:
Okay, so I don't think I can add more images now, so I'll just leave a link to another couple of girls I made earlier

atashi77.deviantart.com/art/My-girls-621123886

1|2
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Not so sure about the right leg of the cat but I couldn't do any better.
    I particularly like the one of the girl the end of her nose if a bit shaded but other than that it looks like a drawing for a girl in a disney movie which is good by the way really good. Plus she's hot. Just saying.

2|0
    0|0
    • You're right, that leg looks weird. Thanks for your opinion on the girl drawing. She is the one I like the most out of all the others I've made. I'm sure she'd be flattered to know someone called her hot, lol.
      And I was not aware that my style was similar to Disney's style. I feel accomplished. Thanks

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO
      and hot girl's friends are also very good.

• ╭( ・ㅂ・) و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾✩

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your style! the proportions are just fine 😊
    maybe the first stripes of the cat look odd, I mean I think they should be on top as they get closer to the head and the tail on full view would look better too (or does it have a short tail?)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I admit I did a messy job with the stripes, and the tail is normal length, but the angle wasn't showing it completely, so I supposed I messed that up too.
      I was looking for external insight since my brother is the only person I show my drawings to, and he has proven to be a harsh critic, telling me that the cat's head was way too big and the girl's face looked 'weird'

• the thing with the tail is that it has no depth, so to speak, in a lineal drawing it will always look short
      and the girl looks beautiful, it's a cartoon
      the cat's head looks just fine, it has to be "big" because of the angle 👍

What Guys Said 8

• Proportions appear fine to me. Will they eventually have color? Or will they remain sketches?

1|0
    0|0
    • Honestly, I'd love to add color, but I think I still have lots to learn and master when it comes to sketching. In other words, they'll probably remain as sketches until I properly learn how to color them, lol. I'm still relatively new to this

• media.giphy.com/media/wTzPSxZBqSove/giphy.gif
    Wow dude, these are brilliant!
    Nice job, keep it up!

Post some more, these are awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're good. Very pretty girl and it looks like the cat has been getting plenty to eat. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • dam.. i think you have some serious talent

1|0
    0|0
  • You are good, keep practicing.

1|0
    0|0
  • their both great i dont know what else to say
    by the way were they copied or from your imagination

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh no, I used references. It pains me to say they did not come out looking too much like the references I used though, but I'm fairly happy with the results

• no their both great it doesn't matter if they looked like the references or not

• Thanks!! I appreciate it!!

• The drawings are great. Wait, are the cat and the woman part of them?

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, really quite good

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!! (⌒▽⌒)☆

What Girls Said 2

• Those are really good! It doesn't look like anything is wrong with them, but I can't draw so I probably wouldn't know. But they look really good!

1|0
    0|0
  • They are good, continue drawing. And work on shading. You'll be better & better in the near future ;)

1|0
    0|0