Do you know the Pokemon lyrics by heart?

Damn right I'm playing this song and I know some of you will hate me for it. For not it will probably be stuck in your head for the rest of the day, muahahahahaha! >:D

@Toad-1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i wanna b the very best! like no one ever was! to catch them is my real test, to train em is my cauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse.

• omfg duet time

I will travel across the land, searching far and wiiiide. Each pokemon to understand, the power that's insiiiiiide!

• das alrite *grabs mic* :... nvmd i don't even know the 2nd part of the chorus rofl

• @Cosytoasty good thing i don't kno if either us could get to tht high range lmfao

What Guys Said 11

• I am not 100% familiar with the English version, but I gonna try without watching.

I wanna be the very best
    like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    to train them is my cause.

I travel across the lands
    searching far and wide
    to understand the pokemon
    and the power thats inside

Pokemon, gotta catch em all
    its you and me
    I know its my destiny
    Pokemon, you are my best friend
    and the world we must defend.

Thats as far as I get to remember it. I do know the german version fully though as well as some dragonball themes.

• This came about waaaaaaaaay after my time

• Anyone else get an itch to play the old Gameboy games? All this talk of Pokémon wants me to get mine out. The graphics might be shitty but it be cool xD

• The short version before every episode...
    Super easy! Quite CATCHY! 😜
    (Ultra terrible joke, I know, but I just had to say it. 😅 hehe)
    The long version I've only heard a few times, but remembered each part after it was played. 🙂

• ... Lol yes.

• I got a different version downloaded. I love this song!

• I want to be the very best that nooje ever was, I wanna motorboat biggest tits and bang em all, pokemon

• Never understood the Pokémon craze.

• I don't know the entire lyrics, jokes on you because I didn't play the video 😛

• Well of course!

• I choose u pikachu ;)

What Girls Said 7

• No, I was never a huge Pokemon fan as a child. I liked Sailor Moon, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc, more.
    I liked watching the newer Pokemon with my cats before school in high school XD
    And you can bet I'm getting into Pokemon go! XD

• I used to watch Pokemon in Arabic, but I don't remember the lyrics in Arabic too:x

• I didn't even watch the show or play the games and I know the lyrics lmao xD

• Have you gotten Pokemon Go yet?

• i didn't even click the vid

• I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS
    OF COURSE I know the lyrics!

• Y'all need to stop for real