Is Beyoncé Really THAT Great?

Don't hate me, but I go with option C and/or option F... #sorrynotsorry

• Yes! She is perfect in every way
  • She's good
  • She's average
  • Not really what I'm into
  • She's not that good
  • No! She is defenitely not worth all of the hype she recieves

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really get the hype, ever never put any of her songs on any of my playlists, they just aren't that good.

What Guys Said 3

• Ehh she kinda sucks :/

• She's overrated AS FUCK.

• Yea she's great, but peopke need to chill aha

What Girls Said 5

• Her videos are phenomenal. The styling, dancing, videography, it's all amazing. Her team is amazing. I'm not the biggest fan of her voice, and her acting is straight shit. BUT Love on top will always be one of my favorite happy songs. And she has a lot of other songs that take me back down memory lane-Me, Myself, and I... Irreplaceable... Check on It, and a lot more <3

• I will never understand why anyone has the nerve, the audacity, to question Beyoncé in any way. She's such a successful, accomplished, talented, beautiful woman and even if you don't like her music you can still admit that. And if you can't, you're a hater. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

• You have to realise that not everyone has the same taste, views or opinion as you.
      Personally I do not like the woman at all, but that does not make me a hater.
      Always remember that it's "Each To Their Own".

• @Kaylyne you don't say? And I didn't say not liking her made you a hater, I said not admitting she's successful makes you a hater. But you're absolutely right, to each it's own.

• I do agree that she is successful and accomplished but I personally think her music is average, and her beauty? If I had to pick between her and someone else, I would probably choose someone else. She is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but she just... average. Maybe a little above.

• I don't like her music.

• Hell yeah 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

• She's ok