What movies make you cry?

So I just finished watching the lovely bones and it was so sad. I literally cried the whole movie. Hatchi and the lovely bones always make me cry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bridge to Terabithia
    A Walk to Remember
    City of Life and Death
    The Road Home
    Not One Less
    My Sassy Girl
    Life is Beautiful
    Forrest Gump
    Hope
    Magnifico
    Love Letter
    Mary & Max
    Little Big Master
    Inside Out
    Saving Private Ryan
    Wall-E
    Miracle in Cell No. 7
    When Marnie Was There

And there are few more... I can't cry in real so I cry while watching films. People call me heartless jerk :'(

• I'm sure you're not heartless Lol why'd you post anon? Are you scared of people thinking you have feelings?

• I'm not lol.
      I don't like attention from many people. Those who know me already knows that I am kinda on emotional side :P
      Maybe I should have answered in private.

• You should have!😊 awww I'm emotional too! I blame it on being born in June and my horoscope being cancer Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• The last time I cried recently was while watching Equals online.
    Just hit hard with overwhelming memories

Others...
    *Secretary
    *Nymphomaniac
    *Bitter Moon
    *Lolita
    *Wild

Generally anything where I see and feel myself in the female character.

What Guys Said 23

• Definitely, Maybe. Regarding Henry. Love Finds You in Sugarcreek. I love romantic comedies!!
    That part, in 'As Good as it Gets' when Jack Nicholson tells Helen Hunt, that she makes him want to be a better man!! I KNOW that a lot of 'tough' guys just ball, at that scene!!

• * Saving Private Ryan (final scene)
    * Finding Nemo (Nigel tells Nemo his dad is looking for him)
    * Braveheart (final scene)
    * Field of Dreams (last five minutes)
    * To Kill a Mocking Bird ("Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing.")
    * Schindler's List ("I didn't do enough... I could have saved one more person, but I didn't.")

And while it doesn't really do it for me anymore, a special mention for the first movie I remember tearing up over as a kid: E. T.

• The only one i cried at was when i was a kid. I watched a film with the old man. There was a group of miners have a cave in at the mines and theyre trying to get them out. The donkey they use to pull the carts of coal, you get attached to it. It goes back down and tries to kick its way through the cave in and obviously causes another and gets buried. I remember bubbling like a big girl at that

• Forest gump is the only 1 that can really make me cry. Bridge to Tarabithia is definitely second and almost brings out the onions

• the fault in our stars... like a damn baby.. thats right bitches i admit i can cry lol

• None. I laughed at ”The Pursuit of Happyness” when the little boy dropped his Captain America toy and his dad didn't give a fuck but instead started yelling at him to keep running because they needed to get a spot in a homeless shelter for another night. Hatchi was sad. didn't cry though

• Reservoir Dogs is a real tear jerker, and the dance scene with Travolta and Thurman in Pulp Fiction always makes me "well up ".

• When animals die.

• 1|0
  • none.
    I don't get emotionally connected to them. But I don't watch movies often anyway

• i cried watching the movie "hours"

• I dont cry

• Come on really? Yes I gave you a down vote I know you cry😐 everyone has cried at least once in their lives.

• Come on I know you have... it's okay I won't make you admit it here though.

• Hahah I swear I haven't 😕 but I don't watch soppy movies. Only comedies xD or action

• Things with animals
    The shawshank redemption
    Others I just don't remember

• Airplane
    There is something about Mary
    The original Pink Panther

• it's depressing as hell...
    watch atonement next

• I've never cried during a movie.

• Im a baby, I cry at anything that's even remotely sad.

• Aww me too!

• I guess I'm just self-conscious, and would be worried about people judging me. If a girl cried after a movie I wouldn't really judge her, but if a guy friend of mine was sobbing I'd be a little weirded out, which makes me a huge hypocrite i guess lol.

• It kind of does

• The Lovely Bones in the worst movie I have ever seen.

I would commit suicide rather than watch it again

• No movies make me cry.

• I saw this movie once it was called hatci a dogs tale so sad made me cry. Thought of my dog.

• posted exactly the same question a month ago... that was a really sad movie.
    by the way, I'm a 26
    Try these ones: One day (2011) And this “Jennifer's Body” yes, it is weird but I felt it…didn’t have tears though. Can you suggest movies like them?

• Umm have you watched the movie knowing I cried at the end of that movie

• I too had tears to that movie ;) And i meant you're not alone, I asked the same on gag after watching the "lovely bones".

• Haha really? It was just too much at the end.

• A lot of stuff

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I try not to watch movies that will make me cry like that, haha. But yes, The Lovely Bones is one of them, as well as Marley and Me and I think it's the Narnia movie, you know, the one where the girl dies crossing the bridge or whatever? It's been years since I've seen it.

• OMG I cried while watching all of those... sometimes you just have to watch a sad movie and get it out of your system though.

• Yes, that's true! I am a very tough one to make cry, and even though I know I need to sometimes, it's really hard for me to make myself do it, so I end up crying over something pretty stupid later on, haha!

• Old Yeller, Saving Private Ryan, Where the Red Fern Grows, Legends of the Fall, Remember the Titans

• The Titanic. I'm sure there were other sad movies, but that one takes the lead.

• Dancer in the dark, The constant gardener, Life is beautiful, Oliver Twist (1948), Curse of the golden flower, Hotel Rwanda, Abre los ojos...
    If the movie is sad I will probably cry, I'm quite sensitive, but only if I'm alone, if I'm with others I would make my best effort to hold my tears.

• Carrie 2013. This scene made me cry:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eJbaHU9OnM

• Fault in our stars, boy in the striped pajamas, and some others that i probably can't remember the names of :/

• I didn't really cry in fault of our stars... but I cried after watching the boy in the striped pajamas.

• The Lion King

• Real Steel, Titanic, Chappie and The Champ.

• The stupid romantic drama kind...

• Life Is Beautiful (La Vita รจ bella)

• seven pounds with will smith you should watch it great movie!

• Grave of the fireflies, me and my boyfriend watched it and we were both in tears at the end.

• The Book Thief (the book and the movie)
    Titanic
    The Fault in Our Stars

• The Normal Heart
    A single Man

1 private opinion(s)