Favorite childhood film (s)?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• the goonies and big trouble in little china

• I do happen to know this old one about a bunch of dinosaurs, a couple kids and a couple mad scientist brothers. I think one of them injected the dinosaurs with something to make them sentient but they went back to being primal at some point before the kids made them to back to "normal" by hugging them. In the end the evil scientist brother got killed by a bunch of birds in this really creepy scene. Oh, and there was also some issue with a bird trying to handle living with his bigger siblings on the side. The whole plot is really vague to me and I had to dig real deep back in the old vaults to pull out what I can still remember about it. Anyone remember a movie like that?

• That's a good question. I would say any of the Ernest films in the Ernest series - Ernest Saves Christmas, Ernest Goes to Jail, Ernest Scared Stupid, Ernest Goes to Camp. That is just for starters. Tommy Boy, Billy Madison... There's a WHOLE list of them. Just look up any 80s or 90s comedy that is PG rated (or at least anything non-R related), and chances are I have watched it as a child and they were good.

• Lion King... or Peter Pan

• Pizza guy gets more than a tip

• Harry Potter..

What Girls Said 4