What are some books that you are into at the moment?

So, I'm going on a trip. And, I would like to know what books you're interested in?
I'm into all different types of books, so dont be shy!

Please and Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sucker for romance books.
    My top 3 at the moment: Me before you- Jojo Moyes
    Flipped- Wendelin van Draanen
    The perks of being a wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
    Me before you is not your typical love story and that's what I love about it. It's very subtle romance wise, but that's what makes it special. It's about restrictions (physical and mental) and it's about coping with them and solving them. The main message of the story is to live boldly. It's just one of those books which will change your life forever.
    Flipped is a story told from two point of views and it's very innocent but lovely and amazing. It has an alternative style of story telling. It's all about seeing the world from different points of view and also seeing another person in a different light.
    The perks of being a wallflower is a perfect description of what's it like of being an introvert and what's going on in their minds. It also has a philosophical point of view and, the best part about it, is that is full of positive messages and you can learn a lot about coping with life by reading it. It's written in letter form.

• Is Me Before You, any different from the Movie?

You have been very helpful! Thank you!

• It has the same story line but it goes more into details about Will's condition and Louisa and Patrick's relationship and there are a lot of key things that didn't make it into the movie. Also, the most important thing is that the book makes you understand better why Will chose to do that in the end.
      So, yeah, I suppose it is. In my opinion, the movie doesn't do the justice to the book, but then again it's rare that the movie is better than the book.
      You're welcome and thanks for MHG :)

What Guys Said 5

• Optimal Control Theory by Donald E. Kirk

• I've always enjoyed the inheritance series by christopher paolini and the harry potter series and shadow of the dragon by shery garland

• I like "the road" by Cormac McCarthy and "the book thief" by Markus Zusak

• Indirect taxation.

• lol, i dont need anything else that has to do with Accounting... its already my future profession

• Its one of the most dry profession, Not kidding.

• oh i know, but it lets me do what I want to do. So, I'll do. -_-

• Okay. dont laugh. 50 Shades of Grey

• Believe me, I won't!!! I've read them already. But. I have to say after the second book, I became bored. Did that happen to you?

What Girls Said 2

• These are the books I ordered

The Name of the Rose
    By Eco, Umberto

The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
    By McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948-

The Alchemist

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

The History of Love
    By Krauss, Nicole

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
    By Le Carré, John, 1931-

And Then There Were None
    By Christie, Agatha, 1890-1976

• The twilight series