Pokemon go fans, How long do you think the fame will last?

How long do you think pokemon go will be as popular as it is now? How long until it goes stale?

Most Helpful Girl

• It'll die out as soon as game-related violence spikes. Someone found a corpse while looking for pokemon near a river, and someone else was attacked. I think it's a really cool concept that will eventually become dangerous, with people walking in secluded areas and trespassing on private property.

• well if you play that kind of game without common sense, then you might get attacked xD it´s not the games fault. neither is the finding of corpses xD

• @genericname85 True, but common sense isn't so common.

• yeah sadly... just saying that those "reports" are probably fake and if not, then not really related to the game but to people being idiots xD or coincidence... i mean you could have found the corpse while doing whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• 236 years

What Girls Said 2

• Till after the whole world can try it, after that I'm not honestly sure.

• I want this shit to end ASAP

What Guys Said 1

• It will last until they realize the game has the depth of a paddling pool. Basically as long as Titanfall or the new starwars game.