Are you more of TV series person or Movie type of person?

I'm a Movie type of person, too much commitment needed for series ugh ><

• I prefer Movies
    34% (13)40% (17)38% (30)Vote
  • I prefer TV series
    55% (21)43% (18)49% (39)Vote
  • I prefer Anime
    8% (3)10% (4)9% (7)Vote
  • I dislike them all
    3% (1)7% (3)4% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|28

Most Helpful Guy

• TV. Though I love movies, TV shows help you get into the story much more than a movie, cause since they have many episodes, they give more info, they build up more on the characters and all that.
    Imagine if Game of Thrones would have been made a movie instead of a TV show, we would have missed sooooooooooo much, even if they made several movies.
    What you fit in a 10 episodes season, you can't fit in a 2-3 hour movie.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Movies all the way! Tv shows take a lot of time to watch and there is way more to remember so the whole plot makes sense. I also dont like how there's always a season finally as soon as the show gets interesting and then have to wait months or even a year to see what happens.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• used to prefer movies but i feel like in the past 5-10 years the TV medium has really stepped up it's game with better acting and writing that goes on par with movies

so now i find myself more interested in TV series. consider a tv series like Sherlock, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, those shows are really shot like movies with a lot budgeting towards, actors, writers and production

0|1
    0|0
  • Movies. I find that many TV series either outstay their welcome or pad their episodes out to make a storyline last a whole season.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a documentary person, though a good movie or series can be something I'll watch. But more occasionally, documentaries I'll watch on an almost daily basis :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of 50/50 to be honest sometimes I like movies, other times I prefer to watch a good TV series, sometimes Anime, it's just whatever floats my little boat that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really prefer either of them, I do watch anime when a new episode comes out but it's just one. Only time I watch tv or movies is when I'm with company of others like over a friends house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both... I can't choose lol. I love good acting and directing. I also love a good story and will consume anything for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate all of them actually no preference just anything that makes me cry lol even if it's not sad , by the way have you watched the movie finding neverland it was soo awesome I just watched it and made me cry lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't follow shows really
    I've followed maybe a few my whole life, top gear, mountain men etc
    Scripted shit doesn't do it for me

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you watch instead?

• Well not a whole lot now
      Mostly stuff related to cars, the outdoors, or maybe soemthing Scinece or history related
      Yes I'm a massive massive huge nerd

• Not sure really, I like a bit of all of them! And anime can be either a series or a film :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely series. Just finished watching The Night Manager last night. Brilliant.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about mini-series person?

0|0
    0|0
    • what is this >< ?

• Show All
    • Oh ok I see! Thanks

• I guess a mini-series is like a multi-part movie, or a TV show that will only last one season?

• Movies.

Series' are plagued with drawn out storylines and failure to resolve plots with satisfaction and shitty continuity.

Dragonball Z being an exception.

0|0
    1|0
  • There's a few tv shows I like and some things just work better as tv shows. But overall, movies are the way to go for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime I guess?
    Honestly, I don't watch any 3 of them regularly but there are a few I enjoy

0|0
    0|0
  • TV rarely / Anime rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck em all.

Get bored quickly. True movies require little commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a movie guy. I hardly watch TV shows like most people these days...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all three. by the way, LOOOOOOOL your cover image and profile pic!

I really enjoyed watching One-Punch Man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tv and movies both

0|0
    0|0
  • im more of a tv type person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tv, you can go so much deeper with the story and characters

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why you wait until the season is finished and then watch them all at once.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG BOTH... It's like asking me to choose between two kids lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can watch all three.

0|0
    1|0
  • Both. I like going to cinema and watching tv series.. I have many favourite tv series

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tv on DVD lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies foe sure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Tv-series/anime. I'm a sucker for character development and movies don't offer much in that aspect. Anime and tv-series also allow me to break down the story into smaller, morsel chunks; while on the other hand, movies tend to be too long for me in one sitting.

Although, I much prefer a good book over the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't watch any of 'em really. i sometimes watch movies if someone else tells me to and watch game of thrones [not the last season tho].

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer anime or a movie-there's really no in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tv series addicted here!! I basically taught myself English with American and British tv shows and I speak, write and understand it without any problem sooo yeah. Damn I love English.
    What was the question again? Oh right.
    But movies are awesome too tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I equally like tv series and movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like movies and tv series.

0|0
    0|0
  • TV series person for fucking sure 😂 I watch maybe like 1-5 movies a year on average. I watch more than that episodes A DAY on avnnininnninin

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely do both anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love both !
    but tend to prefer dramas because i don't like to say goodbye

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather watch a film than a tv show, but I love watching tv shows and following the storyline.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0