Why are there so many Justin-Bieber-phobes?

Is it because haters just feels jealous? I see justin-bieber-phobes attacks everywhere, even here on gag.

• Jealousy
    6% (1)23% (5)15% (6)Vote
  • just hating
    39% (7)36% (8)38% (15)Vote
  • other
    55% (10)41% (9)47% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are jealous
    Some hate him I don't know why
    I'm not his fan but some of his songs are cool
    Anyways idc who he is as a person or whatever he do in his personal life

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Initially, people just didn't like his music but then he acted badly and now many people don't like his personality either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he's a genuinely gross individual.

2|1
    0|0
    • A perfect example ^ on top of JBphobic attack everybody

• Sorry, but I'm not sorry for having a "phobia" for gross things.

• he's a human being not a thing

• he's gotten better over the years. Went from a kid with strong potential who in my opinion happened to get lucky and has since contributed some good stuff to the industry. See it as 30% luck, 70% effort n talent. Im not a fan the antics and vibes he brings off but i can't deny some of his new albums are good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was never a fan of his, he grosses me out. The way he acts, and the way he is as a person. My hate for him has nothing to do with jealousy.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• He's genuinely a jack ass.

2|1
    0|0
  • Jealousy and social norms. A lot of guys are jealous that he has so many female admirers. If a guy says he likes Justin Bieber's music, the guy gets called a lot of names. I don't hate Justin Bieber but I don't listen to his music, because it's not my favorite genre.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just hating because I'm holding a grudge for his terrible yet relatively way too popular music, lol

0|1
    0|0
    • you shouldn't hate just cuz he's perfect

• i think he was quite good back then when he was kind of youtube famous only. now he´s just a big-headed douche.

0|1
    0|0
  • well when i was i hs more people were actually into him. i tought hr was overrated. later on, i still tought his videos are flop af. noe some guys are saying he had some goods songs, but i haven't bothered to check them out yet

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they don't sing themselves or know anything about singing. His voice isn't half bad, but it's easier to jump on the Bieber shit talking train than it is to become a musician yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate him, I just think his music is garbage.

0|1
    0|0
  • how is it a phobia to hate something that is actually annoying.

0|1
    1|0
  • I want to be just like Justin Bieber when I grow up. Justin Bieber is swimming in pussy. He could fuk 20 different girls everyday if he wanted to. Plus, he's rich, attractive and has a big penis. So maybe everyone is just jealous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you a Belieber?

0|1
    0|0