What do you think about child sex abuse in Hollywood?

Recently, a once child star came out about his experiences. You can read about it below.

http://time.com/4349172/corey-feldman-child-sex-abuse-hollywood/

Most Helpful Guy

• Child sex abuse is just... actually you can't find a word for it they mess with these incconet little creatures that's suck they deserve to be hanged to death

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fucked up and it's no wonder why so many of them are "a mess" now. Look at Amanda Bynes. I heard she was a victim of it.

There really needs something more to be done about this. Since when did it become ok for grown ups to abuse kids?

• Look at Lindsay Lohan too

• I had heard rumors. But it's not all sex abuse or abuse in general. A lot of those kids shows there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff goes on. Saved By The Bell was one. The kids on there were known for being pretty wild behind the scenes (according to Dustin Diamond, who hasn't been a saint himself so I take what he says with a grain of salt)

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 7

• Over the years I have seen what sexual abuse to a child can do. For one, it scars them for life. Some never really get over it. Many prostitutes are victims of being sexually abused when they were young, many by one or more family members. I have noticed that women who were abused at an early age were either the lousiest or the wildest sex partners I have been with. Most do things sexually that other women may not be so quick to do. I have no proof of this other than my own personal experiences so I am guessing when I say that sexually abuses women I have been with are more likely to suck my cock very well and are more likely to be into anal sex and DP.

If you find yourself in a relationship with a woman who is noticeably more sexually charged, when you are comfortable with her ask her if she was sexually abused as a child. Not all will want to discuss this as some live their lives trying to keep this buried from getting out. It is not their fault this happened to them. However, they pay for it the rest of their lives.

Because of the life-long damage this does to a child I would be in favor of having the offender executed. This is one of the very rare instances I am in favor of the death penalty. If they did it to one child they could have or will do it to more. Possibly many more.

• I would say it's happened more than what we know. Given the fact in the 80s and 90s there were tons of shows with child stars. There were a few behind the scenes problems with all of them.

• It's appalling how those child molestors are able to get away with their crime. As the saying goes, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." —Edmund Burke

• Same sentiments as everywhere else

• wow thats terrible.

• Um... it's a bad thing.

• It's pretty rampant from what occasionally leaks out. As long as the players involved keep earning money it's swept away.

There are a number of people where it's masses of not clearly proven allegations.

Then you have people like Roman Polanski who drugged and sodimized a young teen then skipped the country and people still happily work with him.

What Girls Said 5

• Im sickening and disgusting but not shocking. And i like how he mentioned california laws are conveniently set up to screw up rape and molested victims. Damn, its sad that Haims wasn't able to get the proper help he needed. Makes sense his drug issues came from being raped for the first time at 11

• Do you think possibly the kids that played on the Cosby Show may gave been victim's of Bill Cosbys? Given his recent allegations

• @smahala1991 dude fucked his adopted daughter dont put it past him

• Im not, I believe it. From what I hear he was a sick fuck even to Mia Farrow his wife

• It makes me sick and it's a larger proble9tgan just Hollywood.

• Sexual abuse is not ok no matter where it is or who it's on

• Not surprised

• Not surprised in the least...