Which Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?

I'd much rather be a Voice Actor or Writer if I was famous. They seem to be able to hold on to their privacy a bit better, but that's me. How about you?

• MusicianWhich Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?
  • ActorWhich Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?
  • Voice ActorWhich Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?
  • Athlete Which Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?
  • WriterWhich Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?
  • Director or Producer (Film/Record)Which Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?
  • ComedianWhich Would You Rather Be If You Were Famous?

Most Helpful Girl

• Top choice is voice actor cause I love cartoons.
    Next is either director or comic book artist just cause give me the power to influence others without being influence by fame and lack of privacy like you said.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• i am a writer, and part of the appeal is that i'd get to keep some element of privacy.

let's face it: most writers don't achieve j. k rowling-level success, and only fans of your work will know who you are... i'm an introvert with an anxiety disorder, so that suits me just fine lol.

• I would want to be writer, because I don't want to be overphotoshopped and critiqued every time I left my house because 'Omg she has another boyfriend' or 'I think she got a boob job? What about her nose?' or be hated forever like Kristen Stewart despite her success (I don't like her but, you know, she's a good example) and stuff, writers are less hated, usually.

• I think I'd probably go for being a writer, that'd be cool.

• I will definitely be famous writer one day. But I am also very artistic, though I could be actress as well. Plus I have very broad imagination, I always think about my own movie scrips and ideas for myself and I have the weirdest and funniest dreams that can be turned into very good movies, thus I'd be director as well.
    What about musician, I was singing all my life, I had music lessons in childhood and I've been told that I have strong voice, but I think that I still need working on it.

• Writer or a successful businesswoman.. because I love my privacy

• @iAMinLOVEwithCINDII I would do it if you hadn't been creeping on me

• it is not creeping I call it love but if you still think it is creeping then it is out of love I creep on you

• A musician boy the instruments I would kill to play and sing 😒

• Athlete

• Vote E

I already AM a writer who dreams of penning a screenplay for Darren Aronofsky or Todd Solondz or LVT or Gaspar Noe

I am totally NOT wired to handle real fame OR grand scale success though.

• Writer, as long as I have a pseudonym.

• Never works for long... some how they always find out >.<'

• @NotTheFBI true. I just saw an article about famous authors who have a pseudonym. Apparently jk Rowling wrote the cuckoos calling under a pseudonym.

• Yes, but noticed they found her out right? Might as well go with your name. Once it gets a best seller be sure they gonna find out.

• A singer because i can sing 🎤🎧🎼
    Writer because i can write 📝
    An actress not sure about this one 😂😂

• I love to sing and I love to do voices and accents. Being both a singer and a voice actress would be awesome!

• i'd rather b talented enuf to b a dancer

• book author

• lol funny thing is i write short stories and im writing a book right now but have no desire to be an author.

• Director or producer, i like to be behind the cameras.

• I actually want to be a writer, director and actor. Maybe a voice actor too..

• an actress

• Actress :D

• A singer or an actor

• First pick would be gymnast and then an actress

• Writer :)

• I've wanted to be an actor my whole life:)

• can't decide between musician and comedian

• Well if I was actually good at what I did , a singer. But then again acting seems pretty awesome

• Writer, I love English and have a passion for writing

• actor. aww i miss alan rickman <3

What Guys Said 20

• actor. less work, tons of money, and less damage emotionally and physically then the other options

but i'd love to be any of the above

• I was so thinking the same thing as you about a voice actor but I suppose a writer could stay in background maybe a director or a costume actor say Darth Vader.

• Aside from being An animation Director I do voice acting for the Channel Frederator Network (Presently) so... I'll stick with that? XD

I do writing... under a pseudonym but I know that won't last long... they always find out... how do they do that I'll never know. >.<'

• Either a voice actor or a comedian.

• An athlete or a musician. I'm someone that likes to work physically with my body. That's doesn't mean there isn't any sort of mentality involved with being a musician or an athlete, because that's FAR from the truth.

• director for sure! out of all these they get minimum crazy fans, are basically the bosses of their own craft and make a great wage

• Definitely an athlete!

• either athlete or musician

• Writer,
    Thats what I want to do and I'm actually pretty damn good at it

• writer or athlete.

• Writer, so I could do it under a pseudonym.

• Musician, Athlete, or Actor

• Athlete, because I am one. Almost made it to the pros!!! Would love to be playing in the NBA. Played Basketball, Football, and track, but dedicated myself to basketball later on in life.

• A few usernames of mine have been famous in a few games too. Where 90% of the players in the game knew me. Great times, I miss video games and sports, just working is more important, unfortunately. Lol.

• Athlete :D

• I would like to be a writer.

• Pornstar, I'd never be recognized unless I pulled out my ginormous coochie crippler!

• Musician or writer.

• Musician so I can make a change in the world

• If I had to be famous I would want to be all of the above.

• None of the above