Who else DIDN'T play Pokémon when they were younger?

Everyone's obsessed with Pokémon GO. I remember people being obsessed with it when I was in the fourth grade. I never got into it though. I tried it once and just remember thinking "Really? THIS is what all my friends are losing their minds over?"

I remember being SO happy as I watched Joel Siegel give a scathing review of a Pokémon movie that had just come out. He gave it an "F".

So who else DIDN'T get into Pokémon?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't because my parents wouldn't let me play video games as a kid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't and now I'm actually trying out Pokemon GO. I did watch the anime from time to time and had a small collection of pokemon cards/chips/whatever. But I was never a fan.

What Girls Said 10

• Me! I play now though with my kids.

• me. I don't know what pokemon is about. all i know is that there's a yellow bunny called pikachu and some pink cloud thing called jigglypuff and you can make them fight each other.

• I am way too old for that!

• Eh, I seriously didn't.

• Lol nope. I hated the tv show and i remember these kids would bring bay blaids to school to battle each other and bullies would take some everyday and break them in their face so why the he'll would I set myself up for failure by playing pokemon...

• I never knew how to play so I didn't, I just watched the show from time to time.

• Right here.
    I was NEVER a gamer.
    Nothing has changed :)

• I was into Naruto only.

• Amateurs. I have played all generations

• Never played it, watched it or whatever else you can do with it...

What Guys Said 13

• The original Pokemon was a bit before my time. Nevertheless, it was still huge as ever throughout my childhood. I never really "got it" then and I still don't to this day.

• I heard of it when I was younger. Still to this day I have no idea what that game is about.

• I never played it. I wasn't a big fan of the show either.

• I only played Pokemon Gold when it came out back then, other than that I haven't played any of the games.

• I didn't when I was a kid, but I am trying pokemon go out.

• It was meh. I liked them until the number went to more than 150 I think then I was done.

My daughter keeps begging me to get the app, lol.

• lol i had better shit to do

• I did not.

• the cartoon was ok..

• I didn't.,

• Me
    I grew up outside, not sitting behind a screen

• i was a little into the pokemon card game, but i never owned a gameboy.

• i burned lots of the cards