Who is waiting for the The Horribly Slow Murderer With The Extremely Inefficient Weapon full movie in 2017?

For those who didn't watch it

@maxemeister thought you might like it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Waiting? I don't think so.
    There's already
    "The Horribly Slow Murderer With The Extremely Inefficient Weapon." Reality for the people exposed to Agent Orange 40 years ago and people exposed to depleted uranium 13 years ago. and still getting cancers from it.

And NOBODY wants to know or see it.

• Lol old man i barely know these things, i just sit here home watch movies, play videogames, and go to study. In fact i thought they are movies until i checked for "Agent orange" lol.

• Asker
      Never heard of sarcasm?

• I think you never heard of sarcasm lol, it is obvious that you're against what they did.

• Lmao I've seen it before it's amazing

• They said they are gonna release the full movie next year. It wasn't planned but since this short film had a big succes, they decided to make a full one. I wonder what it is the plot going to be.