0|0

What Guys Said 10

• i prefer hepburn. marilyn was certainly beautiful and talented

but i think audrey hepburn was more beautiful and more talented

1|1
    0|0
    • Beautiful? Yes. Talented? Depends on your definition 😏

• Show All
    • An opinion is an opinion. Outside of sports, videogames, academics and maybe a few other realms, awards are just opinions 😁. Big bang theory gets tons of them. I happen to think it's the worst TV show ever that lasted more than 2 seasons. Conversely, there are a shit ton of shows I like that haven't gone more than 3 😔. I think Stanley Kubbrick, one of the all time greats, has made exactly 1 and 1/10th good movies. Meanwhile a lot of people underrate Bryan singer

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau well bryan singer is a great film maker. one of my favorite movies is by him.

• I think Audrey Hepburn is a better actor, but MM is better than she gets credit for. She was convincing as a disturbed, conflicted woman in Don't Bother to Knock.

3|0
    0|0
    • MArilyn was a great actress. i think her looks often overshadowed her talent.

• 1|1
    0|0
  • Marilyn Monroe of course

1|0
    0|0
  • What no love for legend Ingrid Bergman?

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ridBergmanportrait.jpg

0|0
    2|0
  • Lmfao Monroe led life filled with failed marriaged and died in her own vomit and depression u idiots

2|1
    1|0
    • she still banged presidents and major sports stars scooter.

• Show All
    • living walking insult?
      haha right. good one. i'll back off into my corner after that amazing retort by someone who's reading comprehension is so lacking... say what you want dude. i won't respond since it's clearly an unfair argument

• @madhatters4 lmao yea unfair because ud piss your pants irl if you shit like this and prolly would be shoved in locker now, u same kinda dude that fake his age on apps and tell em u 20 till they see u lmaooo gtfo old shit lmfao

• Slight edge towards Audrey Hepburn, totally smashable. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Monroe was prettier. By far.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're both overrated but i'll go with hepburn cuz monroe looked too fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Monroe's movies were more fun.

Hepburn just acts like she has a stick up her ass the whole time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Audrey Hepburn because her eyes are amazing. I never was that attracted to Marilyn anyway, though she is pretty.

1|1
    0|0
  • Audrey Hepburn, because she radiates style, class and elegance. Where as Monroe radiates style, class and sex appeal. I would pick elegance everytime.

4|1
    0|0
  • Audrey. I watched one of her movies in a film class and I liked her clothing style.

I don't know much about Marilyn but I keep hearing she was a drug addict or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • There's no way I could pick between those two.

Completely amazing in different ways.

3|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn Monroe - looks better to me, is more fun

2|0
    0|0
  • MM... HUGE fan right here :)

2|1
    0|0
  • Hepburn did loads of charity work before her death and made a difference that people ignored because they only cared for her beauty. She was more talented and more beautiful than Marilyn. She died of cancer at a young age, whilst Marilyn threw it all away through believed suicide. Marilyn was way too sexualised, making Hepburn much classier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Audrey!!! She's so elegant and classy! I don't know there's just something about her.

2|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Audrey Hepburn, definitely. She was a classic beauty. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hepburn, she wasn't a slut. I dont know why most people love Monroe, she was only talented in one specific thing. Yes, she was beautiful and curvaceous. However, she was basically the "town slut". Apparently, she's everyone's favorite idol.

1|1
    0|0
  • For me Marilyn Monroe. There is just some so... enchanting about that woman. And everyone just looked at her to be some dumb blonde slut, but there was a deeper darker side to her and I completely understand the insecurities she had. What a woman lol. She was just troubled.

1|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not, Marilyn's IQ was higher than Albert Einstein but her beauty overshadowed that and she just wanted to be taken seriously. But I like Audrey more. We have similar styles and she was an introvert like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Audrey Hepburn just seemed like more of a natural beauty to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • what i would do to look like audrey hepburn... when God gives, he gives with both hands. lol. she is so stunning, it makes my mind hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Base off of life work, Audrey Hepburn was truly an amazing woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both

hepburn is the most admired western actress in japan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny how I never see men being compared to each other only women

0|0
    0|0
  • Audrey Hepburn.
    Marilyn is so overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn Monroe😍

0|0
    0|0