What is the last tv show you binge watched an entire season of in one sitting?

I just finished Netflix's "Stranger Things." Really good stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• How the hell can ANYONE sit in front of a screen for that long? :P

• I've done longer... i can literally say that out of 24hrs... im at the least 14 hours in front of screens... as for watching tv and a good show and i have time... i have broken that record.

• For the record, I don't use a phone or the internet for recreational purposes, and rarely do I use the TV.

People would be amazed at just how many hours they'd gain on a daily basis if they cut back on the screens... and how much more fulfilling their lives suddenly become.

• what can I say... im a hermit lol... and people irk me. I've had my social days as well... still paying off the fines lol...
      Not doing sports is not by choice... can't anymore...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• 24. not bad really. trick is... each episode signifies an hour out of a day... so imagine how long i spent? :)
    also, what is stranger things about?

• how many hours is that, ha. Wow, that is dedication!

Stranger Things is a story set in the 80s about a boy who goes missing and then is "found dead," however his three best friends and the boy's mother find out that everything isn't as it seems because they can all literally hear him talking to them from somewhere they can't see. When they set out to find him, they inadvertently find a girl with a buzzed hair cut, tattoo on her arm, and mysterious powers who is part of a larger conspiracy. She says she knows their friend, but as everything unravels, what may have the boy begins hunting the town and them.

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/XWxyRG_tckY

• hmm... will look into it.

• Wonder Woman, season 2!! Linda Carter, WOW!!

• Arrested Development. I think I did season 2 in one day.

• Yo, same here homie. It's probably one of the best tv shows I've seen in a long time. The cinematography, the '80s references, and the cool ass intro song. Can't get any better than that.

I'm gonna binge watch it again cause the show is THAT good.

• I am soooo glad someone has seen it! There are so many nods to great 80s sci-fi, teen movies, and horror movies in it and everything else you mentioned. I finally felt like someone did a PROPER homage to the 80s. The costumes, the cars, the hair, the sets, everything was so spot on you forgot that this was made in what 2015/16.

• Yeah, it does feel like I'm the '80s while watching it lol. The show has a John Carpenter vibe to it, which is awesome.

• The Night Manager.

• Community, watched Seasons 3 and 4

• Red Dwarf, which I do regularly because it's Red Dwarf.

• can't remember which one was last but it was ether Suits, Castle, or Elementary

• Narcos on Netflix. Watched it in one go over a weekend.

• Shameless

• American or British version?

• American, is there British version too? I remember that it is based on British version something, but i don't think it will be this much better.

• Star Trek: Voyager. CPT Janeway is a boss.

• I've been slowly re-watching it. I love that she's essentially, "the captain now," on OITNB

• Silicon Valley

• Marco polo is good

• American Horror story season 1 and 2... Just horrible. Didn't bother watching rest of the season

• I hated one for sure and have never successfully finished it, but I got hooked in Season 3 with Coven, then Freak Show, then Hotel and went back to watch Season 2s Asylum. I would say the whole series is an acquired taste. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea. Best Season though would definitely be Freak Show.

• kill him

What Girls Said 5

• It was one or two years ago.
    I think I watched season 1 of switched at birth but skipped the last episodes though

• Not in one sitting. But I watched two seasons of Power in a week.

• Orange is the New Black of course.

• The Detour

• It was either Orange Is the New Black, or Nurse Jackie on Netflix.