Which of the following slasher horror movie killer/villains do you find the scariest?

• Jason VoorheesWhich of the following slasher horror movie killer/villains do you find the scariest?
    0% (0)21% (4)11% (4)Vote
  • Freddy KruegerWhich of the following slasher horror movie killer/villains do you find the scariest?
    21% (4)16% (3)18% (7)Vote
  • Michael MyersWhich of the following slasher horror movie killer/villains do you find the scariest?
    26% (5)26% (5)26% (10)Vote
  • LeatherfaceWhich of the following slasher horror movie killer/villains do you find the scariest?
    11% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
  • ChuckyWhich of the following slasher horror movie killer/villains do you find the scariest?
    26% (5)5% (1)16% (6)Vote
  • Ghostface (Scream)Which of the following slasher horror movie killer/villains do you find the scariest?
    11% (2)11% (2)11% (4)Vote
  • Others
    5% (1)16% (3)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• none of them. my kind of scary is the subtle slippery kind.

az795576.vo.msecnd.net/.../Hannibal-Hopkins.jpg

you can just feel the creepy oozing off of him, but he comes off as such a gentleman. scary.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what makes Hannibal Lector such an amazing villain. He's the smartest serial killer out of the rest, compared to every other hollywood horror villains. Not to mention, he's quite original.

• oh yes. i still love that movie.

What Girls Said 9

• Freddy is my favorite here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Out of these - Michael.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been watching horror films since I was like 3 none of them are scary however if they were all real I would say that Freddy Krueger, Pinhead from Hellraiser, Candyman and Pumpkinhead would be the scariest or most disturbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh it's like a tie for me between Chucky that stupid Fucking doll and Michael Myers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freddy Krueger looks the scariest. But Leatherface is creepy as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like chucky cuz he's a doll. i'm not rlly scared of any of them but chucky is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freddie... Because you need your sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael. There is just... something about him. That mask. So ruthless and without mercy. That's what I call scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I find chucky the scariest ( and pennywise from IT )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Michael Myers, no doubt about that. Closely followed by Jason, and Freddy of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • None of them are scary to me because I am not a hot girl, black guy, or a high school jock.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find movie villains scary but the resurected Hitler from Nazis at the center or the Earth is no doubt more evil than all those villains. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zTBesfxxbXI/hqdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • The Hash Slinging Slasher
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../300

0|1
    0|0
  • Freddy, of course

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are they all men?

#hollywoodsexism

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol! I've thought about adding Angela Baker from Sleepaway Camp (which I'll admit, used to scare the shit out of me as a kid) but one, not many people have probably ever watched or even heard of this slasher movie since it's a low budget and two, Angela Baker[SPOILER ALERT]... has been revealed to be a tranny at the end of the movie so technically, she's not a female. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIDM6wqUiuM

• One of the ghostfaces in Scream 2 was a woman

• None were scary but Jason, Michael, and Freddy are all tied as my faves.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the rats from Williard, Because I really hate rats :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason and Freddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chucky, lol :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Myers has my vote

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like those movies, they just seem like garbage to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, its the brothers from the wrong turn sextuplet. those movies are creepy as hell

0|0
    0|0