If you could be friends with any celebrity out there, who would it be and which celebrity would you avoid and why?

2|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Usher and or Alicia keys/Adele I'm not even that much of their fan but i think they just still have a more sense of humanity/reality of the people around the world than most celebrities regardless of what other celebs might have say. And i would NOT want to be friends with Beyonce simply because I DO NOT LIKE HER AT ALL.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Marshall Matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Randy Quaid. There would never be a dull moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends: George Clooney - we are close in age and have very similar interests and values. He'd be like my slightly older brother.

Avoid: Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity - obvious douchebags.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be friends with Dolph Lundgren because he is a very polite person. I'd probably avoid Mark Wahlberg because he was involved in racist attacks when he was younger. defamer.gawker.com/here-are-other-crimes-mark-wahlberg-needs-pardoned-1668011058

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to hang out with Mike Rowe. He's done everything and is level headed.

I would avoid almost every actor and musician because they tend to overestimate the worth of their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I be friends with tom hardy. seems like a cool dude. id avoid christian hale, I heard he's an asshole.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• christina aguilera.
    avoid: reality tv stars.

2|0
    1|0
  • Amy Schumer- she's funny and seems like good company

kim kardashian- enough said

2|0
    1|0
  • Id try to be friends with every one I admire or am a fan of. I couldnt name them all.
    Id avoid Tom Cruise, Rush Limbaugh, Gene Simmons, Ted Nugent, and any other closed minded, crazy, douchebag.

0|0
    0|0