What Would You Do On NZT?

In Movie Lingo: What would happen if you could take a pill (NZT) that would allow you to use 100% of your brain (instead of the standard 20%) and function on a level higher than you have ever functioned before? In My Lingo: You can take this one smart pill twice in your life but if you take anymore you'll become addicted and die if you don't have a special booster shot. But You have the chance to change your life into what you always wanted or do something Epic in just 12 hours before it wears off and you have to take another one. Now granted there are a few potholes in the film/series. Still I wonder a lot about what I would do while on it and haven't come up with anything grand or epic. What do you think you'd do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw this in Limitless... fantastic film.

I would write award winning screenplays that indie directors would kill
    each other over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a way to predict lottery numbers or predict stock prices then if there's any time left over research biological immortality. I'd also try to create a written record of any thoughts or plans that I think would be beneficial to me in the future after the pill wears off.

What Girls Said 1

• The show is a complete embarrassment to the movie

What Guys Said 4

• First order of the day would be to find a way for me to be able to take more NZT safely. Second would be finding a way to stop others from using it. Third - I rule!

• Well one goal of the first time is figuring out how to use the second, right? :D

• We already use 100% of our brain but i love this show i think I'll probably just hustle even harder and become a billionaire in those 12 hours

• I'm afraid to tell you that 20% of your brain factoid is a lie and a misunderstanding of science.