Would you agree that these memes are Marvel vs DC Comics fanboy argument/fights in a nutshell?

Would you agree that these memes are Marvel vs DC Comics fanboy argument/fights in a nutshell?

• Yes, lol.
    50% (2)33% (1)43% (3)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)33% (1)14% (1)Vote
  • Others
    50% (2)34% (1)43% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Seen them way too much lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• no.. the flame wars between em is not that bad

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe not Marvel vs DC as a whole entire comic book brand fanbase but I do recall being on Comicvine forums where a bunch of Wonder Woman fanboys overpower/overrate the shit out of her abilities when it comes to fantasy superhero match-ups (of either brand). I remember when they were debating if Wolverine (Marvel) had anywhere near remotely close to a chance of beating Wonder Woman (DC) in a fight since she has a clear strength advantage yet the WW fanboys completely dismiss the fact that her weaknesses is that she still cuts from just average human weapons like knives, swords and guns, she can't use her super powers at all if her gauntlets are bound together and has to rely on deflecting blades and bullets with her gauntlets to prevent herself from harm and Wolverine's claws are the very last thing she should ever closely engage if cuts are her weakness and if she doesn't have her gauntlets on her.