What are the best movies to watch stoned?

They don't have to be stoner movies, movies that are trippy or oddly interesting to watch can work as well. I've already heard of all the basics: 'How High', 'Up in smoke', 'Cheech & Chong', 'Half Baked', etc. Surprise me

If you've seen Friday: I found part two, 'Next Friday' and there's a part three too, a Christmas edition. I've also found another movie: 'High School'. About a student that gets high and gets a drug test or something. In case you know these movies, review anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Requiem for a dream shows the reality of being a drug addict, how it rules your life and destroys your dreams.. Naked lunch is based on a book with the same title by Burroughs. It's a metaphor for the paranoia of a heroin addict, of the filth of the underground. I've seen the first and read the second, and they are really intense, they made me cry, feel compassionate for the heroes and drug addicts in general and get disgusted by drugs. The first is a drama and the second is drama and science fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk-lmU4KZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3KjYKXuHs

• for your information, both contain violence and weird sex scenes, they are rated for adults only

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
  • i was gonna say cheech and chong but you already did lol.

• Yeah I've seen all the not-too-old ones, was pretty fun

• try watching Inception while high... that hallway scene is trippy even when you aren;t baked XD

• Labyrinth.

• Depends on what you're stoned on.

• Lego movie. My best friend saw that with us blazed and he was happier than a f*gg*t in boys town

• Probably those "Harold and Kumar movies since that's a stoner movie, although I know you said they don't have to be stoner movies. I don't smoke anything at all though so I wouldn't and can't really tell the difference.

• Machete or Tarantino movies in generell

• Silent of the lambs

• That's horror isn't it? I'm not afraid to watch it but when I'm stoned and I see some scary shit, I start questioning whether I'm really alone and just think about all the scary possibilities of what this life could be

• Dredd (2012)

AMAZING action movie and it has some amazing visuals.

What Girls Said 2