What would you do if you met a real life lucifer?

Someone who claimed to be the devil

I just love this show 😈

• Tsss, get off my throne! 😈
  • Let's make a deal 😎
  • C-c-c-crucifix! 😱
  • Lucifer who? 😪

Most Helpful Guy

• I've yet to watch that version based on the comic books.

But I find the SuperNatural interpretation of Lucifer to be quite a hilarious and a scary character at the same time.

I wouldn't really do anything if I met "the devil", other than I may say the following: If you are really whom and what you claim to be, well then I guess that's it then huh? Oh well all things whether good or bad is going to have to come to an end at some point. And assuming the way how things did actually had went down and occurred as it was written in 'Paradise Lost', I think I fully understand all the bullshit you had to go through, and why you absolutely would refuse to bow down to us humans whom you had knew from the very beginning that we were terribly flawed and murderous and is going to always fight and destroy each other over just about anything eventually.

Now I understood why I you hated us so much, because we're the ones that are dark, corrupt, foolish, arrogant, etc. and really are the ones at fault. But oh well, people will always be stubborn people and they would rather place the blame and faults on you or your father than take and accept the responsibilities for their own faults and the terrible things that they had done.

So what's your game plan?

Have the 4 Horsemen arrived yet?

Are you going to fight your brother Michael here on this planet while half of it gets torched?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would make him come meet my Religious Ed class. They make jokes I worship Satan, so I figured I'd get the last laugh and bring him in and pretend that I actually do worship him 😂

What Guys Said 20

• I would say to him "fuck you man, I wanted Batman TV series and all I got is you" (both are from the same universe)

• Lol are they though?

• Eh, he can send me wherever he wants, I heard all the bad girls go to hell, so we can have a partey :D I might even see you there 😏

• You find me in the VIP area ;)

• Many of us will be making his acquaintance when we make the next stop in our eternal lives. My heart cries for them.

• ha ha ha vote 'B' - I'd MAKE THE DEAL :D

• I'd ask him how's it hanging?

• I would legit become his apprentice 😈

• Nothing I could do, ignore him and be on my way, take solace in the fact that he'll suffer for all eternity.

• I'd say "take a shower mate you smell sulfuric... and don't ask, my soul will not fit within your budget! Now move 8) ".

• www.google.co.uk/search
    I met her once lol

• No man, that's the "Hevil", not the devil..

• Lol you're kidding right?

• no. just watched gone girl last night which was very. ... I can't find the word. the wife started watching half way through and was like "whats she going to do with that wine bottle. .. WTF" lol

• I have a fear of demonic things, so I chose the third choice. I'll runaway from that paranormal entity and I'll probably be traumatized.

• I did freak out sweetie, and I would chuck holy water obviously. After that my crucifix with the Holy Bible would be useful.

• hang out with him and do some fun

• Am I there yet?

• I will ask him do you bleed? Lol

• Hello, [insert name], I want to play a game...

shit, wrong one

• Met a guy who claimed to have killed someone at a hospital he had been drunk so who knows

• Talk to him and ask him questions since the other ain't saying nothing to me.

• Make a deal with the devil

• Who is Lucifer?

• that first pic reminds me of antidepressants cat

• It's not a "pic" lmao watch the videos

• Supernatural is stupid. It's just eyecandy for girls at best.

Walking Dead is cringeworthy. I just want everyone on that show to die.

• 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 16

• Run for my life while praying because if Lucifer is real then hell would be real and fuck being burned alive to 999,999,999,999,999,999,999~ years in pitch darkness being unable to die.

• is that a tv series?

• Yes it's awesome! One of my favourites :D

• Cool! I 'll check it out. He's hot, he has humor, but he mostly reminds me of a vampire at first glance

• Really? Well I think he makes a pretty good devil, too 😏

• I would invite him for dinner to have a nice conversation. Always curious about his way of life.

• I'd call the asylum. xD

• I've heard of that tv show, I'm actually curious about it.

• If you like supernatural or the crime genre in general chances are you'll love it!

• An article in my city's newspaper says that I'm the descendant of Lucifer. 😂😏😈

• Ask him wtf he was thinking going against the big JC?

• I WANT GIVE BIRTH TO THE SPAWN OF SATAN! <3 <3 <3

And clearly I have been reading way too many Paranormal Romance novels.

• I love that show too 😂 Can even feel his sexual energy through the screen, it's like he's right here next to me. Honestly, I'd probably make a deal.

• Hahaha I'd make the deal to get him to hookup with me whenever I feel like it in exchange for my soul -for more hookups after I die 😂

• I'd ask him was a woman born three days earlier than him or not. xD

• That'd terrify me

• Not worried, my dog is the Antichrist.

• Hookup

• I'd let him know that Hillary Clinton prays to him.

• A - All the way ;)

• I'd grab some lunch with him