Who would you want to win in a death match between Superman and Wonder Woman?

• Superman
    20% (2)90% (9)55% (11)Vote
  • Wonder Woman
    80% (8)10% (1)45% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm asking who you would personally WANT to win, not who you think would actually win.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on how they fight. She could use kryptonite on him which is an upper hand and I'm not sure of any major weaknesses she has. In canon I'm pretty sure she's just a weaker version of him but if she uses it then she would probably win.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Superman would win if he keeps his distance. Wonder Woman would definitely win when it comes to close combat though. She might not be as strong as him but she's a much better fighter with thousands of years of experience. And while Superman has better travel speed, her combat speed is definitely better since she's got better reflexes.

But since the question was who I WANT to win, I voted Superman :P I like his character more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both characters, so this is tough. I voted for Wonder Woman because she has had thousands of years of fighting experience and makes an excellent warrior.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Both of their character is boring, so they kill one another and everyone wins

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally dont care who wins i love them both
    I guess i would side with supes I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • superman cuz wonder woman is such a dumb character.

0|0
    0|0