What do you think of the phrase "i hold up a piece sign but I carry a gun"?

• It could mean im fooling you with a sign but then ill destroy you
  • It could mean I will treat you right and be docile but don't trample me
  • 0% (0)45% (4)21% (4)Vote

Most Helpful Girl

• Guns dont automatically need to insinuate violence. They can provide protection and security and thus piece

Most Helpful Guy

• Peace through strength.

How do make a nation safe, you build up it's military and combat applications, intelligence capabilities to the point where no nation would dare attack you for fear of retaliation and eventual annihilation. And being that strong no nation would attack you.

How do you stop a man with a knife, by bring a gun, and giving him a chance to walk away or surrender, how do you stop a bad guy with a gun, you bring a good man with a gun, which I might add has actually stopped some mass shootings and other crimes without ever firing a shot.

The weak, grow stronger so that they won't get attacked or will get passed up over weaker more easy to take down prey. As who is an attacker going to attack a strong capable man who could possibly beat him, or kill him or the weak man he can easily take down. Who is an attacker going to go after a armed man or a unarmed man.

How do you stop someone who is unarmed or armed with a knife who is thinking about attacking who you see coming? you show them your gun and give them the opportunity to walk away or to surrender peacefully. You never have to fire a shot in the attackers head the idea of him getting killed might deter him from going through with his attack. As most people value their life over everything else.

Peace through strength.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I think you meant peace... Given that a gun is also called a piece, that changes the quote entirely 🤔

• If you want a piece of the pie, a gun is one way to get it...

• Honestly don't know sounds like some bullshit to me honestly sound like love peace and warfare you trying to be peacful but you also want violence.

• "If you want peace, prepare for war." It's simple, means peaceful but not defenseless. People need to stop assuming that carrying a gun leads to violence. It's protection. It's like insurance, you hope you never need it, but when you do, you're thankful you have it.

• It makes perfect sense.. Guns makes a piece out of your meat